DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Would Anyone be tempted to buy this T-Shirt?

Would you wear it?

• Total voters
I wear a really big watch with all kinds of buttons and dials. The shirt would detract from the impact my ‘supper aviator ‍✈️ watch’ has.

I didn’t think this was a forum for advertising.
The OP’s T-shirt is rude and sucks but I like the ‘evolution of a drone pilot’ T-shirt though. Does anyone have a link?

560.jpg
A T-shirt with this printed on it, does not look professional. Better to print this on some sort of reflective vest. Most T-Shirts are 'fun' and not taken seriously. And, how do they know the person wearing the shirt is a licensed drone pilot. Unless noted on your purchase page only sold to License Pilots, and then had the purchaser send a copy of their license.

A T-shirt with this printed on it, does not look professional. Better to print this on some sort of reflective vest. Most T-Shirts are 'fun' and not taken seriously. And, how do they know the person wearing the shirt is a licensed drone pilot. Unless noted on your purchase page only sold to License Pilots, and then had the purchaser send a copy of their license.

You almost had me going there for a minute.

It’s not a license. It’s a certification.

But the shirt is almost as dorky as the vest.

What's next: NYDOT Licensed Automobile Driver: Don't Text Me? Just because you have an FAA license doesn't mean you have a brain or use common sense. It just means you have a license.
And having the shirt doesn’t actually prove you have anything.

This wouldn’t work either. Unless it’s only one per customer.

This is an attempt to make a buck off the FAA recommendation for commercial pilots to wear something that identifies them as the RPIC. I guess so the cops know who to bother when the nuisance complaint comes in from Mrs Kravitz.

Reactions: Drgnfli
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mini2boost