DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Would Anyone be tempted to buy this T-Shirt?

Would you wear it?

• Total voters
This is an attempt to make a buck off the FAA recommendation for commercial pilots to wear something that identifies them as the RPIC. I guess so the cops know who to bother when the nuisance complaint comes in from Mrs Kravitz.
Making a buck is what people do to live...this is just his approach to that

Reactions: ReadyKilowatt
I print tee shirts for a living and part of me is LOL on the lamo attempt while another part of me applaudes the capitalism . Afew choice words from a man knew what he was doing........
mikemoose55
“Nobody ever lost a dollar by underestimating the taste of the American public.”
P.T. Barnum
“There's a sucker born every minute.”
P.T. Barnum
“Advertising is to a genuine article what manure is to land, - it largely increases the product.”
P.T. Barnum,

I print tee shirts for a living and part of me is LOL on the lamo attempt while another part of me applaudes the capitalism . Afew choice words from a man knew what he was doing........
mikemoose55
“Nobody ever lost a dollar by underestimating the taste of the American public.”
P.T. Barnum
P.T. Barnum
“Advertising is to a genuine article what manure is to land, - it largely increases the product.”
P.T. Barnum,
You're Awsome...lol

mikemoose55
P.T. Barnum
P.T. Barnum
P.T. Barnum,
I have a bit of an issue modeling my life on a circus owners quotes... However they are good ones. :D

I like warren buffets quotes, I will share some;

Warren Buffett/Quotes
Price is what you pay. Value is what you get.
Someone's sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago.
We simply attempt to be fearful when others are greedy and to be greedy only when others are fearful.
It takes 20 years to build a reputation and five minutes to ruin it. If you think about that, you'll do things differently.
Rule No.1: Never lose money. Rule No.2: Never forget rule No.1.
Risk comes from not knowing what you're doing.
It's only when the tide goes out that you discover who's been swimming naked.
It's far better to buy a wonderful company at a fair price than a fair company at a wonderful price.
Our favorite holding period is forever.
Chains of habit are too light to be felt until they are too heavy to be broken.

Warren made the bulk of his fortune after he was 50 years old..... I still have a chance! :D

Reactions: Classic flyer
I have a bit of an issue modeling my life on a circus owners quotes... However they are good ones. :D

I like warren buffets quotes, I will share some;

Warren Buffett/Quotes
Price is what you pay. Value is what you get.
Someone's sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago.
We simply attempt to be fearful when others are greedy and to be greedy only when others are fearful.
It takes 20 years to build a reputation and five minutes to ruin it. If you think about that, you'll do things differently.
Rule No.1: Never lose money. Rule No.2: Never forget rule No.1.
Risk comes from not knowing what you're doing.
It's only when the tide goes out that you discover who's been swimming naked.
It's far better to buy a wonderful company at a fair price than a fair company at a wonderful price.
Our favorite holding period is forever.
Chains of habit are too light to be felt until they are too heavy to be broken.

Warren made the bulk of his fortune after he was 50 years old..... I still have a chance! :D
Right on brother...how about this one: don't wait until you're ship comes in swim out and meet it...be safe fly safe

Last edited:
No ( Mod Removed )sense of humor, people...geesh!!!

I think it's great and practical. It keeps me from having to tell people..."Sorry, I cant talk to you while I am flying, you freaking moran"

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Drgnfli
No ( Mod Removed ) sense of humor, people...geesh!!!

I think it's great and practical. It keeps me from having to tell people..."Sorry, I cant talk to you while I am flying, you freaking moran"

A shirt that says "Sorry, I cant talk to you while I am flying, you freaking moran" is what you need then. :D

This thread is just an advertising tactic for the OP - didn't work out too well, but advertised the T regardless.
Got that right .
I'm your huckleberry.gif

560.jpg
Unless it's printed on the back it may as well be a picture of a unicorn

:)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member