DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Would you buy a spark?

My first post here. Hi everyone - this is a great community.

Back to the topic, I'll probably buy one but not for me as the MP is already alot to handle. I plan to get it for the wife/kids so I don't have to share. And so I could fly away and do my thing, while they take selfies all day. Take your own dronie!;)

Reactions: PT_Mavic
First I want to master the Mavic then I will think about something else. Right now I am practicing landing within 20 sec, 400' decent to the landing pad full speed Down/Forward to 5' over the pad, then land. I start about 1000' from the pad. The Mavic performs well when going full speed forward, then tap full speed reverse (Note: during this time it will have an attitude of 45 Deg nose up). It would not take much more to loop it. But I will try that later.

Reactions: MLR
I ordered one Saturday night and am having second thoughts...
Do you really have to buy the combo to receive the controller?
I know you can use your phone/tablet but I don't care for that set up.

I'm thinking about buying one to take out kayaking with me. I was going to take my Mavic but the Spark might be better/easier in this situation.

Reactions: Michael Ainsworth
I'm thinking about buying one to take out kayaking with me. I was going to take my Mavic but the Spark might be better/easier in this situation.
Yea. This is another scenario where the Spark might be just a little easier.

It's clear to me though that the market is wanting something even more personal... for close range selfie type footage.

The Hover Passport is close but DJI could make something better if they wanted.

There is a new business racumart.com selling the Spark for $223, an unbelievable price, HOWEVER when I check for ratings on this business all I get is that it is new, suspicious and there are zero reviews.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peehead