DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Wrong AGL reported with 2.04.2500?

Funny you mention this, because I had the same experience on my flight an attributed it to signal interference. Not likely now though if we both had the same issue.
Hope you have got it sorted mate. I finally got my air 2 s flying again like it did previously. It appears that the menu in the new rc controller is more complex than the older rcn1. and you just have to work your way thru it.

Maybe the homepoint updated after takeoff? Ive had this happen before, where I turned on, lifted off, and then it updated home point after I was 10' in the air and reported as 0'. Not normal, but maybe this had something to do with it?
I remember setting up in the back of my suv prior to launching with the new rc. thinking back I remember the rc saying home point set. I then placed the drone on launching mat and took off. It appears that the home point was established in the back of my car, approx 1/2 a metre off the ground and set at that height. I think that this is why it descended to the home point setting as such and wouldn't descend any further. But there you go learn from these issues. Thanks for your reply.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
instaproapk