DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Wrong charging cable

DrSign

Reactions
E5D34329-00D8-45D7-B7F6-A0C814D71FF7.jpeg Hello!

I received my Mavic Pro Platinum a few days ago. The USB cable that goes from the charger to the remote doesn’t fit! It has rounded corners.
I went to two stores trying to find one that has square corners. What is it called do I can go online to order one? My several emails to the company has brought no results.
See photo and thanks!
I’m getting ready to return the whole thing to Amazon! Hope someone helps quickly.

View attachment 26577 Hello!

I received my Mavic Pro Platinum a few days ago. The USB cable that goes from the charger to the remote doesn’t fit! It has rounded corners.
I went to two stores trying to find one that has square corners. What is it called do I can go online to order one? My several emails to the company has brought no results.
See photo and thanks!
I’m getting ready to return the whole thing to Amazon! Hope someone helps quickly.

That looks just like mine, it’s goes into the side of the remote.

It will fit that is normal. Just make sure the USB Micro cable has the round points oriented so they are on top and it will go in.
Well !!! Lo and behold!! It fits. I only wish the directions would say that because i didn’t want to force it and break something!
Thanks Neebles!

Reactions: Neebles
Well !!! Lo and behold!! It fits. I only wish the directions would say that because i didn’t want to force it and break something!
Thanks Neebles!

Any time. Happy flying.