DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

WTB: Mavic 3E Enterprise Drone

Dogpilot

Reactions
Looking for a Mavic 3E drone. Don't need any other accessories, since I already have a Mavic 3T. I have a couple of mapping projects that it would be slightly better at than the 3T's camera. So, should you have one to sell, let me know via PM. Limited research budget, so I do have a firm top end.

BTW, just to let everybody know. The scammers are out there. The only responses I received so far are from scammers, new members recommending their buddies. The scammers always want you to use a bank transfer of some kind, Venmo or Zelle, or will suggest you pay half and pay the other half on delivery. Come up with total BS reasons why they will not use a secure payment service, such as PayPal. Also, if you check the pictures they send, the EXIF data, that is part of any legitimate picture has been scrubbed off, so no location or date is there. They are fun to play with and see the amazing responses as they try to snake around.

So be aware, they are out to get you. Personally, I always pass them to my Law Enforcement buddies. Who then play them further to try to get them in a position where they can arrest them. Not that they are terribly successful at it, but they do try, occasionally. One bud has actually been successful, but only because the perp had outstanding warrants and the marshals used the scam to get him.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Odnicokev