DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

WTF Amazon???

juan pablo

Reactions
Come on...another released date for the Mavic?? Jajaja. Oct, Nov, Dec, Jan, Feb 10, Mar 3 and now Mar 20..
Thanks god canceled my Amazon's order 2 weeks ago. DJI send me the Mavic in a week.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Hi juan pablo, i did the same two weeks ago. I got my mavic last friday. I guess it's harder for big sellers like amazon to have their batch of mavic...

Hi juan pablo, i did the same two weeks ago. I got my mavic last friday. I guess it's harder for big sellers like amazon to have their batch of mavic...

What about ones ordered through Amazon with DJI being the seller? Meaning were yours Amazon sold or Amazon being the vehicle of the DJI store? Thanks!

- Sport Mode addict, ride the wind!

I ordered on Amazon in december. I canceled in january and ordered on DJI site. Got my drone two weeks after

DJI's store on Amazon is definitely different than an Amazon direct order.

I ordered from the "DJI Official Store" on Amazon last Tuesday, 1/24. Shipped 3 days later. FedEx says I'll receive it the day after tomorrow, 2/1 - 8 days total.

I suspect shipping and billing departments don't talk to each other. They haven't gotten around to charging my credit card yet, while many people have complained about CC charges weeks before shipping. There was a temporary authorization before it shipped but that's gone now.

Update-- 1/31/17 - Mavic Flymore package arrived about 5pm today - a day early so 1 week total. Credit card charge finally showed up today too.

Last edited:
DJI's store on Amazon is definitely different than an Amazon direct order.

I ordered from the "DJI Official Store" on Amazon last Tuesday, 1/24. Shipped 3 days later. FedEx says I'll receive it the day after tomorrow, 2/1 - 8 days total.

I suspect shipping and billing departments don't talk to each other. They haven't gotten around to charging my credit card yet, while many people have complained about CC charges weeks before shipping. There was a temporary authorization before it shipped but that's gone now.

I did order from DJI store on Amazon. But as today, still no information on mavic's availability. i'm glad i canceled to order mine on DJI's website

I did order from DJI store on Amazon. But as today, still no information on mavic's availability. i'm glad i canceled to order mine on DJI's website

Very hard to figure what to expect with shipping. Ordered from the DJI store on Amazon not the Fly More, so just a single Mavic Pro on 1/24. Was told it wold be arriving "Arriving Feb 2 - Feb 7 (Preparing for Shipment)". I have not seen the order change nor seen any charges hit my credit card.

Not sure what I did wrong but I ordered on 1/22 from DJI store and still no shipping info or tracking number, sucks hearing others getting them when they ordered after I did. The DJI chat is useless, can't get an honest answer.

Don't blame Amazon. They are just trying to make sure they don't make promises they cannot deliver.

Not sure what I did wrong but I ordered on 1/22 from DJI store and still no shipping info or tracking number, sucks hearing others getting them when they ordered after I did. The DJI chat is useless, can't get an honest answer.

In all seriousness, it really is useless. Had an ordered pending for almost a week. Found a mavic at bestbuy so purchased it and then asked DJI on chat to cancel my pending order "Yeah, sure, I will make sure it is cancelled" "Ok, thank you, I just want to make sure I am not charged and the order shipped!" "Yeah, you're welcome! No problem, I will cancel the order"

Two days later.. "Your Mavic has shipped!"

In all seriousness, it really is useless. Had an ordered pending for almost a week. Found a mavic at bestbuy so purchased it and then asked DJI on chat to cancel my pending order "Yeah, sure, I will make sure it is cancelled" "Ok, thank you, I just want to make sure I am not charged and the order shipped!" "Yeah, you're welcome! No problem, I will cancel the order"

Two days later.. "Your Mavic has shipped!"

Yeah that sounds like DJI :mad:
I had to write them twice and eventually post my request in the forum in order for them to refund my money. The only thing working in your favor is that once again Mavic supplies are low.

I would recommend when it comes you put it up in the forum sale section and say direct pickup and cash only. That way the person can meet you at a restaurant and look through the box and pay you on the spot. You might also be meeting with your new flying buddy:)

Rob

Well to my pleasant surprise I just got my notice that my Mavic order was arriving on time. Looks like they are on target with their notified deleivery. I ordered from the DJI Store on Amazon for a just a single Mavic Pro on 1/24. I was given a 2/2-2/7 delivery range and just got my Fedex tracking number for a 2/6 delivery. Interesting, the point of origin for Fedex is AUSTELL, GA.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada