DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

WTF DJI!?!?!?!

hidaven

Reactions
Just updated to the new .900 FW and now I cant take off! Red zone and I'm nowhere near an airport! Once in awhile it will allow me to take off. I cant even get to the check boxes to accept the risk! I get NFZ on the controller and in red it says on my screen No fly zone. Then I'm getting warnings that my RTH route might fly into a NFZ and screw up the RTH! I'm 2 seconds away from dumping this company, and I'm a **** good customer over all these years!

Just updated to the new .900 FW and now I cant take off! Red zone and I'm nowhere near an airport! Once in awhile it will allow me to take off. I cant even get to the check boxes to accept the risk! I get NFZ on the controller and in red it says on my screen No fly zone. Then I'm getting warnings that my RTH route might fly into a NFZ and screw up the RTH! I'm 2 seconds away from dumping this company, and I'm a **** good customer over all these years!

you got photos, pics, screenshots evidence you can post?

Reactions: Egika
Roseland NJ 07068 Small airport 5 miles away but should clearly be in the green/ yellow. NOT red.

Lastly, heading out west. It looks like this app is checking account info via internet. if I'm in an area wheres there is NO service, do I need to file a pre flight plan if there are no red spots in the area?

when in doubt, check the TFR's BEFORE you fly.

TFR Data Elements

The Presidential Protection Detail does not bleep around.

Luckily for me the last occupant of 1600 Pennsylvania ave is gone, because he loved the islands off the MA southern coast and many General Aviation pilots like me were grounded when he was in town

Remember NASCAR, MLB, NFL, Division 1 football games and Presidential/VP movements will trigger TFR's

Roseland NJ 07068 Small airport 5 miles away but should clearly be in the green/ yellow. NOT red.

Bingo - it's the no fly zone around Bedminster that's doing it. 30 mile radius. I live about 4 miles from Morristown - this is driving me nuts ... really killing my flight schedule!

I use the AirMap app on my iPhone to check and it's pretty clear about what's causing the no fly zone ...

Reactions: hidaven
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seaphotos