DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro

myiot

Reactions
Hi All,
First post. I'm pleased to advise that Xiaomi Redmi Note10 Pro works a treat with DJI Fly & my Mini 2
Absolute bastard to install though - I'm no Android expert :( Took me hours...
Install permissions seem to have changed a lot in Android 11 :(
Follow the usual instructions, (enable developer mode etc) Download the .APK file & put it where you can find it. NO way could I open it in Chrome!!! :(
Find the file with file explorer & double click. Agree to everything & Bob's your uncle!
Hope this helps
Ian

I had a similar experience past few days.

I ordered the wrong version Note 10 5G... nothing like the Pro in the important specs for a drone operator! managed to cancel and change for the more expensive Pro version though.

Same problem with APK but got around it as you did. downloaded the latest Fly app installed and hooked it up to my RC and Mini2. I'm used to flying locally from the back yard and know what to expect normally. found it went beyond sight easily with no stuttering of WiFi connection.

Screen brightness is something else after using a Redmi Note 5. I couldn't upgrade the Fly app past 1.42 on that phone as it just would be unreliable. I'm glad I went with this phone now.. could not even look at the similarly screen Samsung models.. Ouch.

Glad you got it sorted @myiot.

Hi All,
First post. I'm pleased to advise that Xiaomi Redmi Note10 Pro works a treat with DJI Fly & my Mini 2
Absolute bastard to install though - I'm no Android expert :( Took me hours...
Install permissions seem to have changed a lot in Android 11 :(
Follow the usual instructions, (enable developer mode etc) Download the .APK file & put it where you can find it. NO way could I open it in Chrome!!! :(
Find the file with file explorer & double click. Agree to everything & Bob's your uncle!
Hope this helps
Ian
I use the same phone and wondering if you have done the Android 12 MIUI 13 update yet and if Mini 2 still works? I haven't bought the Mini 2 yet just doing research Mini SE Android Phone Compatibility? :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bobsuruncle