DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

newest DJI GO 4 app freezes on Xiaomi Redmi 4X, solution??

McSapi7

Reactions
excuse me, im new here, but i just wanna share my newbie experience as fist time drone owner LOL :

i just bought my new Mavic Pro yesterday, then as instructed i download DJI GO 4 app for android phone (ver. 4.1.15) from google play, but after i download the app won't start on my phone (Xiaomi Redmi 4X), after i click the app logo it shows an welcome image and that's it!! nothing happen for 30 minutes later.
I'm being frustated and panic!!, are my phone doesn't support DJI GO app? do i need to buy new phone that supported? or my mavic is defect? OMG!! HELP ME!!!

After i calmed myself, an idea come to my mind.. how if i download the older version of DJI GO app (ver. 4.1.14) from : apkmirror.com ?? did it will works?

then i download the apk from it, ad try to install it and run it and........ BOOOM!! works like a charm!!
it run flawless just like in the tutorial video in DJI official YouTube
the older version of DJO GO app (ver. 4.1.14) is already support the Quickshot mode for mavic, so who need the newest app??!! haha

may it help for you who just bought new DJI drones but only have a cheap phone like mine to connect to the RC haha

see ya

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Opus3