DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Yaw problem in tapfly

PeteS2017

Reactions
I am trying to use the 'free' setting in tapfly to do fly-bys, where you yaw the craft as you pass an object so the object is always in view. But I find there's a problem. No matter how low I have set the exp and sensitivity of the rudder, when I try to yaw in tap-fly, the yaw is really aggressive: no matter how softly I touch the stick, my MA swings round like crazy. It's not like this ordinarily, just in tap-fly. Could I be doing something wrong?

I am trying to use the 'free' setting in tapfly to do fly-bys, where you yaw the craft as you pass an object so the object is always in view. But I find there's a problem. No matter how low I have set the exp and sensitivity of the rudder, when I try to yaw in tap-fly, the yaw is really aggressive: no matter how softly I touch the stick, my MA swings round like crazy. It's not like this ordinarily, just in tap-fly. Could I be doing something wrong?
Any advice on this please?

I have the same problem, the rudder 0.10 parameter in tapFly mode is ignored. Is there a solution for this ?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929