DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

yaw question for experienced flyers

wytnyt

Reactions
i tried the flight simulator out,at least until my grand daughter made me turn it off because the mavic knocks out her wifi but anyways it seemed to me that having the yaw control on the forward-reverse stick would make it easier to fly and change directions easier,is it me or do others do this?

Mine is set to yaw as well with forward /reverse and slide L/R with altitude. Does make more sense to me for smoother shots. I've tried yaw with altitude and notice a slight climb or decend at times with yaw movements.

Mine is set to yaw as well with forward /reverse and slide L/R with altitude. Does make more sense to me for smoother shots. I've tried yaw with altitude and notice a slight climb or decend at times with yaw movements.
yeah,i think it would be better for me,most stick control would be done with one stick,we wouldn't be ascending or descending or even floating l-r all that much.

I've tried most and while my thumbs don't work as smooth as they use to, it seems more flowing or natural when combining movements.
To each his own.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
erhard