DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

yaw sensitivity

Hayabusa

Reactions
how do I adjust the yaw senditivity? When I yaw left or right, it goes so fast, how do I slow it down?
Afraid to click on wrong setting.
Thanks in advance
Mike

See above post. Also practice slow and controlled stick movement. Although sport mode requires such a small touch on stock settings.

I have the Yaw set at 50 but, it still seems really fast. I would like to slow it way down, any suggestions other than keeping the weight off the stick? Thanks, Ray

One thing I’ve learned (from these forums) is to practice very slight stick movements to obtain this. My fear of changing the settings is I want it to be responsive if something happens (bird spotted or wind gust picks up). I want full maneuverability should I need it. It took A LOT of practice with this to get the desired effect.

I dropped the Yaw down to 30 from 50 under the Sensitivity settings. I'll give it a try within the next few days to see if it helped. I'm sure I'll learn over time to keep a lighter hand on the turns. :)

Ian in London has a great video on this on YT. It's titled camera settings but covers control settings too.

Excellant video from Ian! I thank you for pointing me towards this video below. My settings are similar with the exception of Yaw under the Sensitivity settings. I had mine set at 50 and just changed it to its lowest setting of 30. I'll get out and check it out within the next couple days. Thanks again for the help..... Ray Thumbswayup:) Happy Flying

Hi, I can't adjust Sensitivity down to 30%. It says it's out of range (50%-250%) but I've seen other YouTube videos where they adjust it to 30%. I have a Mavic Pro. Thank you.

I can’t get the sensitivity down to 30, mine says minimum is 50! How are you guys doing it?

I still feel it's to fast at 30. I'd like to see a much lower option. Ray
You may be adjusting the cinematic settings therefore unless you are flying in cinematic mode you will not see the results of your adjustment. In small print above the two sliding bars you will see Cinematic Settings.

Reactions: Shayne
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seaphotos