DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Yaw stuttering

Thanks for the detailed explanation and video links. I believe I have seen this odd behavior on the M2 once or twice as well, and didn't realize it was possibly due to that unique combination of events, assuming, instead, that it was just a random gimbal glitch. I haven't tried to reproduce it yet, using your description of how to trigger the bug, to confirm its existence on the M2. However, given that it is a GO 4 iOS bug, I have no reason to think it couldn't also affect the M2, as well, if they never fixed it on the MP or the MPP. I'm sure all three aircraft share a lot of the same iOS code in GO 4. If I can reproduce it deliberately, I'll report back. However, I would think I should have seen it much more frequently, as I do a lot of orbits while also adjusting and tweaking the gimbal elevation, and if it was consistent, it would have seriously annoyed me as well!
I honestly didn’t notice it till somebody pointed it out to me now I can’t unsee it.

I don’t know if under automatic control, such as an orbit if it still happens. My guess is it does, however, because orbit is an app controlled function where as waypoints, for example, is an aircraft function.

I honestly didn’t notice it till somebody pointed it out to me now I can’t unsee it.

I don’t know if under automatic control, such as an orbit if it still happens. My guess is it does, however, because orbit is an app controlled function where as waypoints, for example, is an aircraft function.
All my orbits are done fully manually so it's basically just stick control from the remote with occasional gimbal adjustments, using GO 4 on a 9.7 iPadPro for composition. However, I'll be on the lookout for it when the wind and wet weather decide to depart.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozwaldcore