DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Yes In the USA You can Bring Your Own Magnifying Glass to the UAG Exam…

LoudThunder

Part 107 Licensed
Reactions
I am reposting this link! On several of the other drone web sites I frequent, some members have posted that they were denied the use of their own magnifying glass and even one was not only denied the use of their own magnifying glass, he was not even provided one for use by the test site…

A friend of mine solved this problem prior to me finding out about this when the test site told him prior to the exam that he could not use a magnifying glass. He went to his local Drug Store and bought a set of 3X reading glasses off the rack for about $5.00. They cannot deny you the use of "your Reading Glasses…"

But any case, PSI runs the Testing for all of the FAA Exams and they say you can bring in a Non-Electronic Magnifying Glass (no lights, etc…). It's just that some of their testing centers are operating in the stone age…

My advice, before you schedule an exam at a particular test center, call them, confirm that you can use your own Magnifying Glass, and get the name of that person who tells you that you Can or Cannot and if you cannot, contact PSI, the email and phone numbers are provided the link below…

Yes In the USA You can Bring Your Own Magnifying Glass to the UAG Exam…

Good Luck on that exam…

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
efe