DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Yet another leaked unboxing.

Dannyslam

Reactions

Wow... It's real. Seems like it will be available soon. How did that guy get one??? It looks like DJI rethought the market. It appears that they've upgraded the controller, provided a better case and for the same money dispensed with the nonsensical accessories (like prop guards) that are rarely used and largely considered amateurish. Clearly they are going for a market that might be thinking to use this in some semi-professional capacity or targeting areas with draconian drone laws that exempt sub 249 gm drones.

I like the way he starts off saying he isn’t a drone flyer & doesn't know about drones.
Next he happens to have a Spark & a Mavic 2 for size comparison.
I too picked up on this. Perhaps as a vlogger he has friends with them to help with some info and comparisons.

I like the way he starts off saying he isn’t a drone flyer & doesn't know about drones.
Next he happens to have a Spark & a Mavic 2 for size comparison.
Yeah... and just happens to have a Mini 2 before the rest of the UAV world. Maybe it's Russian interference? ?

No, it's Russian DISINFORMATION. We will know after the election though.
You know Dale, something I learned a long time ago when I was trading futures was to use the talking heads ONLY to bring up the questions that need answers. I would then go read the source material. Perhaps I'm a little nuts, but I have read the full text of Obamacare, (yeah, all 2000 pages of it) the Mueller report (both chapters), Tim Scott's proposed police reform bill and the actual Federal Reserve reports. In so many cases what the actual documents and data show have no relation to what's being reported. No wonder why the American public is so lobotomized. I'm in the process of reading some of the "latest available documentation" and I do not like what I'm seeing. I'll stop there. [If you haven't noticed my signature...]

You know Dale, something I learned a long time ago when I was trading futures was to use the talking heads ONLY to bring up the questions that need answers. I would then go read the source material. Perhaps I'm a little nuts, but I have read the full text of Obamacare, (yeah, all 2000 pages of it) the Mueller report (both chapters), Tim Scott's proposed police reform bill and the actual Federal Reserve reports. In so many cases what the actual documents and data show have no relation to what's being reported. No wonder why the American public is so lobotomized. I'm in the process of reading some of the "latest available documentation" and I do not like what I'm seeing. I'll stop there. [If you haven't noticed my signature...]
Methinks (?Shakespeare) we have politics in common.

Methinks (?Shakespeare) we have politics in common.
I sure hope so. Let's not forget... "It's for the children" ? .

Have any of the you tube posters shown 'their' mini 2 in flight?
Of the ones I have seen none have, which makes me wonder if they have been sent dummies/display-models with no innards.

Has anyone noticed that the controller looks remarkably like the MA2 controller?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BHU