DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Yet another Mini 2 Noob

ZenMatt

Reactions
Hi, all. Coming to you from SW Michigan. Been wanting a drone for a while--for fun and to add to my photography services. All the reviewers and YouTubers say the Mini 2 is the one to start with, so here I am! Flown local fields a few times to get the hang of it and I have to say--with no other experience to compare it to--those guys must be right. So far it's been a very easy and enjoyable drone to fly.

Okay, back to studying Part 107...

Hi, all. Coming to you from SW Michigan. Been wanting a drone for a while--for fun and to add to my photography services. All the reviewers and YouTubers say the Mini 2 is the one to start with, so here I am! Flown local fields a few times to get the hang of it and I have to say--with no other experience to compare it to--those guys must be right. So far it's been a very easy and enjoyable drone to fly.

Okay, back to studying Part 107...

Welcome to the forum from the dry lakeless hills of Lake City FL. An irony... I know. If lakes grew here as much as your knowledge will, Lake City would become an ocean. ;)

Welcome again!

Hello from the Crossroads of America ZenMatt.

Welcome to the Forum. 😎

Welcome to the forum. We look forward to your participation and your view of the world.

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama, welcome to the forum!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum! Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching
and stay safe.. Thumbswayup

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrock