DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

YIEHA! Mavic Pilot from The Netherlands!

Reactions
Woa Guys!!

Isn't this machine epic!?? I love it so much. Being a film maker it's just such a thrill having such a capable device in a small package! Obviously for professional productions one would need a better camera and everything, but I feel it's a matter of choosing your tools in accordance with the project. And having it so compact really opens up possibilities! Loving it.

A photograph I took yesterday:
IMG_6533.jpg

For videoshots from The Netherlands check out what I shot yesterday:

Reactions: dirkclod
Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for
current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s. Read the manual a few times and watch lots of Youtube videos on the subject to give yourself a good start.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup

Welcome to DronePilots newest forum Maartenfilms . :)

Couple of my non-native colleagues in Amsterdam fly too. Guess that group focuses on Dutch speaking people though?

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Couple of my non-native colleagues in Amsterdam fly too. Guess that group focuses on Dutch speaking people though?

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots
Hi!

Well, it's a tiny group, so just join if you're interested in the topic. And you can leave whenever you feel the group isn't for you.

cheers!

Woa Guys!!

Isn't this machine epic!?? I love it so much. Being a film maker it's just such a thrill having such a capable device in a small package! Obviously for professional productions one would need a better camera and everything, but I feel it's a matter of choosing your tools in accordance with the project. And having it so compact really opens up possibilities! Loving it.

A photograph I took yesterday:
IMG_6533.jpg

For videoshots from The Netherlands check out what I shot yesterday:
Awesome man! I just ordered mine and my geek level is on about 100 right now, I cannot WAIT to get it.

Ook de groeten uit België. Hoewel weinig thuis. De Kinderdijk blijft leuk

Adventure is just bad planning

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tstr14