DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Yorkshire

Sykobabble

Reactions
Hi All,

I have been pondering over the Mavic Air (Fly More Combo) for a week or so now.

The only question that I have is "how do people react to you guys when you are flying your drones"?

I am confident that the Air will do everything that I want it to and I have to say this will be my first drone purchase, but I am anxious about the possible negative comments that me and my family may be subject to.

Cheers!

Welcome to the forum! :)

The only question that I have is "how do people react to you guys when you are flying your drones"?
I get everything from totally ignored, interested, and totally disgusted. One just never knows how someone else is going to react.

You will be fine! People are more than often interested and come up and ask questions and try and engage in a chat. Its a very good opportunity to make a good impression. In the last 8 weeks or so I have had loads of people come and ask and be impressed by the drone as a whole. Out of all those two were idiots looking for an argument, but they soon disappear when they realise that they cant bully you.

Enjoy your freedoms and the droning world dude!

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup.

Hi All,

I have been pondering over the Mavic Air (Fly More Combo) for a week or so now.

I am confident that the Air will do everything that I want it to and I have to say this will be my first drone purchase, but I am anxious about the possible negative comments that me and my family may be subject to.

Cheers!
Hi
I fly in Kent and get a lot of interest but nothing negative. I even had a lady dog walker who asked me to land it so her dog could get used to it! I have a Magic air and it is a superb drone.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brokerman