DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

You should Upgrade

Ohana

Reactions
Hello all, I’ve owned two mavics, a phantom 3, and now a phantom 4 pro. And I was amazed at the video and photo quality when I upgraded to the phantom 4 pro. The color is way better, the ability to control iso, aperture and shutter speed is amazing. The only downside in my opinion is the larger size. But if you have a mavic pro and you want to do really good photography, videography I would recommended selling your mavic and buying a phantom 4 pro.

Hello all, I’ve owned two mavics, a phantom 3, and now a phantom 4 pro. And I was amazed at the video and photo quality when I upgraded to the phantom 4 pro. The color is way better, the ability to control iso, aperture and shutter speed is amazing. The only downside in my opinion is the larger size. But if you have a mavic pro and you want to do really good photography, videography I would recommended selling your mavic and buying a phantom 4 pro.

How do you think it compares to the mavic 2 pro? I've only had the M2P, but all reports say it is far better than the Mavic 1. And I've seen reviews that say the P4 video is better than M2P, but only barely.

That may be the case, but the best camera is the one you have with you. No way I can carry phantom 4 into backcountry along with all my other camera gear and lenses.

That said, I did see reviews that P4 image quality is slightly better than M2P, especially for low-light, high iso shots.

Reactions: globetrotterdrone
the difference between the mavic 2 pro and the PH4 is really the design they both have similar capabilities, but it is when you need to transport them, that the portability of the mavic comes into its own ,i dont think that one is any better than the othe,r they are both very capable in different ways

So sell the Sports car and get a Mack Truck is what you are saying ??

Reactions: old man mavic
or have both of them for different applications the best of both worlds

the difference between the mavic 2 pro and the PH4 is really the design they both have similar capabilities, but it is when you need to transport them, that the portability of the mavic comes into its own ,i dont think that one is any better than the othe,r they are both very capable in different ways
And the mp2 is 1600 vs 1000 for the p4p

What kind of teen has $4-5k worth of UAS'?

I'd rather not take advise from a teenager who just recently got caught lying about a "flying fish that hit my mavic" post. Odds are you don't own DJI products and are here to troll. The "advise" you're giving is so basic it's a literal waste of KB in the forum.

Mavic 2 Pro is better in my opinion. 10 bit color and everything else except 4k 60fps,but in a much smaller package. I think the Mavic 2 Pro is a better flying aircraft, quitter, and so much more portable. Just as good, if not better footage from Hasselblad Camera.

Quit making P4, so chances are you are buying a refurbished or repaired one. Even if you find a new one, who wants to have to have a suitcase to lug around when I take my M2P on airplanes or anywhere I good. It is the best Drone out there right now, in the 1500 range.
And the mp2 is 1600 vs 1000 for the p4p

P4 is huge. It just shows you have never used a M2P and have no knowledge of how good it really is. No compaarasion in my opinion. The difference in video isn't even noticable. Why carry a suitcase when you can put a M2P in a backpack or large coat pocket and do the same thing?
Nah dude more like sell then smart car and get a sports car! [emoji23][emoji57]

No way I can carry phantom 4 into backcountry along with all my other camera gear and lenses.

Exactly the reason I ruled out buying a Phantom when first looking for a drone. I wanted something I could easily travel with, I'll gladly take slightly worse pictures and stick with my Mavic Air.

I'd rather not take advise from a teenager who just recently got caught lying about a "flying fish that hit my mavic" post. Odds are you don't own DJI products and are here to troll. The "advise" you're giving is so basic it's a literal waste of KB in the forum.
I have known teens that do have that type of money, thanks to Mom & Dad. Unfortunately I was never one of them and even at my current age it would be hard for me to justify that expense for a part-time hobby. If it was for professional reasons then it would be a totally different story.

Reactions: Skywatcher2001

MAN! I would have loved to read that nonsense ("flying fish took down my mavic!") this morning (for a good laugh) but the moderators took it down.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeoTony