DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Your best Pictures to date (not videos)s

Thanks for the tip. We might have to pay a visit. Are they still slope flying long Ocean Drive? I spent many many hours at Ropes and Cole park much to the dismay of my wife LOL.
Not sure about that. I moved away in '78, only visit my sister in Ingleside every once in a while. long trip from Phil.

Not sure about that. I moved away in '78, only visit my sister in Ingleside every once in a while. long trip from Phil.

I pretty much started the slope soaring there in the early 90's, had the bug real bad. it's been 22 yrs since I've been there myself! Very familiar with ingleside, portland, flourbluff. Lots of wind!

Last edited:
Reactions: mrjohnc1
I pretty much started the slope soaring there in the early 90's, had the bug real bad. it's been 22 yrs since I've been there myself! Very familiar with ingleside, portland, flourbluff. Lots of wind!
Oh ok. That's a long time, since you have been there. Yea those are towns we all visited often. I almost lived at the beaches in P.A. and Padre....surfing. Have since discovered what REAL surf is like.

My last photo with the MM and best yet. Paola beach , Italy
45fc1c88577550baeec4014795d19320.jpg

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ICantStopTheLoneliness