DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Your best Pictures to date (not videos)s

Love the color of the water in this one.
Polar Pro ND/PL 16 filter. ISO 100. 1/60 Shutter ( I believe - May have been a little faster)

e8569e73f9a13da4c9a6587cd812b18c.jpg

So many faves but this one was fun to put together and is a real eye catcher. Battle river valley, taken with M2P

Awesome pics Guys, Having problems with my email server and could only view and not comment. Torture!! Beautiful pics, all.

This is prob my favorite, not because it's a well taken shot or anything spectacular but it's when it really hit me how valuable a UAS can be. This was the day I observed for the first time, deer submerging their heads and pulling plants out from the water. I'd never read, heard, or seen it any where else, a personal discovery on my own thanks to the UAS. I've had many more "wow" moments and have a lot of great photos but I'd say this day I was hooked on UAS use as a hobby for years to come.

Doe in water (1).jpg

Sorry about posting a pic of a processing plant right after such a beautiful picture of wildlife. For someone who’s been plant based for 6 years now I should have known better. I thought it was a good pic, just wasn’t thinking of the subject matter.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JReynolds078