DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Your Mavic Mini 2 Order Status!

Ordered from Drone Nerds Wednesday night at 8:10 pm cst delivered today at 12:09 pm

Ordered from DJI 2020-11-05 01:56:47 FMC + 2 years care refresh. Status: To be shipped

Went with the Fly More Combo. Ordered today at midday (Sydney time, minutes after it was launched). Will advise delivery time when received!
Looks like it is being shipped from China, not from stock in Australia. Not expected to be received in Sydney until Thursday November 12th. Aaaargh!

Looks like it is being shipped from China, not from stock in Australia. Not expected to be received in Sydney until Thursday November 12th. Aaaargh!
Arrived in Sydney today. Hurrah! So took about a week for an AU version to be shipped from China.

But as much as I want to rip it open today, I'm going to wait until the family gives it to me for Xmas. I'm going to be more excited than the kids come Xmas Day! Gives me lots of time to read up on Drones for Dummies!

Still waiting on my fmc, last update on dhl was 3 days ago. Didn't expect dhl express to take this long time...

Ordered Combo 1 hour after announced from DJI China VIA DHL free being delivered today Near Sudbury Ontario Canada. Should be saving the tax :)

Ordered direct from DJI website on the 7th and still waiting for delivery on the 14th, DHL have a funny idea of what the word "Express" means.

Ordered direct from DJI website on the 7th and still waiting for delivery on the 14th, DHL have a funny idea of what the word "Express" means.
Should’ve Argos’d it.

was available for collection on day of release. Picked mine up at the local Sainsburys :)

Should’ve Argos’d it.

was available for collection on day of release. Picked mine up at the local Sainsburys :)
Yes, know that now.
I bought my MM from Argos last year when the MM was first released, but that turned into a nightmare at the time with their "in stock" when in fact they did not have any, so I thought I would opt for direct from DJI this time, but the DHL Express is anything but, with my MM2 still now not even left China after 8 days according to the tracking.
Lucky the weather is crap at present or I would be even more cheesed off than I am at the moment.

Reactions: Youser
Yeah, MM2 has finally arrived.
I messaged DHL yesterday lunchtime to give them a kick up the backside as my order was still showing that it had not left China, and as if by magic the tracking this morning showed it out for delivery.
I wonder how many days it had been sat at DHL's facility at East Midlands airport ?

There are many steps which need to be sequentially satisfied that I don't feel it is fair to immediately whack DHL with a stick. A month ago, I put in an order for an Aliantech antenna booster from Shenzhen and it arrived by DHL *inside* of 48 hrs to Seattle WA. They hadn't promised warp speed and I wasn't expecting it for a week or more.

Ordered from DJI on the 10, OUT FOR DELIVERY! today via DHL.
Was supposed to be yesterday but delays.

This is for delivery to Ottawa, Ontario

I ordered from DJI on Nov 8th, it shipped on the 9th, and then on the 11th it was in China not updating till the 14th. It is out for delivery today.

When I mentioned this to my coworker (he's from China), he said November 11th in China is like Black Friday. So over the next 2 days there are tons of shipments all the couriers have to deal with.

I don't mind the wait, not in a rush. I order from DJI to save the Canadian taxes. Worth every time.

yeah, I know what you mean about taxes. my local sales tax is 10%. I've saved almost $800 using creative shopping techniques online this year.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pleopard