DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro Zermatt & Matterhorn (vlog)

iamchrisborg

Reactions
Hey friends, new vlog is live from Zermatt - absolutely stunning area in Switzerland !
Hope you enjoy the vlog (drone shots are on Day 1 and with the Mavic 2 Pro)

Reactions: jacquespa
Hey friends, new vlog is live from Zermatt - absolutely stunning area in Switzerland !
Hi Charlene and Chris,
what an amazing staying in Zermatt!
It is unique and so overwhelming when you stand in front of the Matterhorn! I'm glad that Chris got well again! 👍
I was also up there a few times and each time I was thrilled all over again!
I made a video about the region some time ago. Maybe you like it and you discover things that you have seen with your own eyes!
cheers Paul

Reactions: iamchrisborg
Great stuff gonna check it out for next time.
Glad you enjoyed watching it is really a special place. It was so surreal seeing the Matterhorn for the very first time !
See ya in the next one :)
Hi Charlene and Chris,
what an amazing staying in Zermatt!
It is unique and so overwhelming when you stand in front of the Matterhorn! I'm glad that Chris got well again! 👍
I was also up there a few times and each time I was thrilled all over again!
I made a video about the region some time ago. Maybe you like it and you discover things that you have seen with your own eyes!
cheers Paul

I must say I am really jealous of you two guys on this video! It looks like you are having a super special trip there to Switzerland and the Matternhorn. My wife and I were there many years ago but this refreshes our memories. Continue to enjoy travel and live every minute.

Dale
Miami

Reactions: iamchrisborg
I must say I am really jealous of you two guys on this video! It looks like you are having a super special trip there to Switzerland and the Matternhorn. My wife and I were there many years ago but this refreshes our memories. Continue to enjoy travel and live every minute.

Dale
Miami
Thanks so much Dale - we will ! See you in the next one :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucian