DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro Vlog from Bregenzwald, Austria

iamchrisborg

Reactions
Hey friends, hope you're having a great weekend and maybe enjoyed the World Cup final ? :eek:

Here's our latest vlog from this amazing region in Western Austria !

Hey friends, hope you're having a great weekend and maybe enjoyed the World Cup final ? :eek:

Always happy to find another of your adventures on the Mavic Pilots forum. Sure looks you guys struck gold in that wonderful adventure park. In this turbulent world, it is wonderful to see you two happy lovebirds enjoying the simple pleasures of life on the road.

Great drone footage by the way as well as the nice photographic touches (dew drops, night campfire in low light situation).

Dale
Miami

Reactions: iamchrisborg

Watched on Youtube and commented there. Great ride-along!

I lived in Austria for 11 years and you really need to go to the Zillertal and stop in Mayrhofen, where I used to live. Going off from there you will see some beautiful valleys, such as Stillup, Ginzling and others. I have friends from there that can meet up and help you see some of those beautiful places. Get in touch if you want to do that.

Fondue is usually Gruyere and Emmental cheese with a little bit of kirsch added and you rub the pot prior with a Cut garlic clove for taste and it is best never to add other cheese to it, leave it just like it is.

Last edited:
Thanks Everyone :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan