DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Zion National Park - Taylor Creek Trail

MPone

Reactions
The Taylor Creek Trail leads hikers deep into a narrow box canyon toward the Double Arch Alcove, where erosion has carved out natural openings in the Navajo sandstone. As the trail reaches the mouth of the canyon it enters the Zion Wilderness and begins to crisscross Taylor Creek. The trail passes the geologic formation of the Kanarraville Fold and two historic homestead cabins built in the early 1930s before arriving at the Double Arch Alcove.

If he took off outside the park I think he’s leagal @BigAl07
but other wise I don’t think he can .

Reactions: MPone
Nice video. Looks like everything that was actually shot inside the park was from the ground, not the air.

Title says Zion National Park....and you would not be able to fly that far into the park from outside of it
I didn't see any footage inside the park that looked like it was shot from the air though. Everything on the trail was eye level or lower. Looked like hand held camera work to me.

Your blind then.

Reactions: MARK (LI)
Ha...in the future you might include the details of your video, so you won't get all these types replies. :)
He would have gotten the comments anyway.

This OP has posted a series of what I consider to be highly misleading posts, where almost all the video is NOT shot with a drone, just an "establishing" shot at the beginning.

Frankly, I think mods should think about whether this kind of click bait should even be allowed.

JMHO.

Reactions: MARK (LI)

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dominicus15