DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Zoom vs Pro mavic 2...

10 bit i think is only available on the reduced FOV 4k "HD" but yes it should make a massive difference.

That said, the sensor and processor alone should help massively, as should h265.

Reactions: Elton Hammonds
I went to the DJI store in Scottsdale AZ this afternoon. The sales person who took my order (Mavic 2 Pro) told me that I will later be able to buy the zoom camera later and swap cameras. So... Not worried. I'll buy the zoom camera later :)

-
There seems to be little basis for creating two different drones, There are features of each that I like. My guess is that 6 months to a year from now they will put all these features into one drone. I can't see why they couldn't now. To me this is strictly a sales ploy
According to the launch event presentation and my chat with them, DJI is going to allow owners to send these newest drones in to switch the cameras.

Reactions: Kilrah
Well, if so, the Phoenix dji store can do that, too. I'd rather do it myself.
I would expect the "camera swap" to actually be a complete aircraft swap where they give you a refurb of the other type. No point spending man hours taking the thing apart and replacing the cam when you can just swap the things since everything else is the same.

Reactions: Elton Hammonds

Attachments

• PanoramicaC1.JPG
    9 MB · Views: 34
  • Vale_das_flores_2.jpg
    8.3 MB · Views: 15
Last edited:
You need glasses (or to increase the quality that seems on that site to stay at a lousy 480p if you don't switch manually...)

Very nice footage.

Reactions: pfeijao
You need glasses (or to increase the quality that seems on that site to stay at a lousy 480p if you don't switch manually...)
Very nice footage.
Put in my contacts and went back to:
Where the Eagle flies | AirVūz
Did not see anywhere obvious to increase the resolution?

The gear icon at the right of the timeline, like on almost every video site.
Gee, you'd think with 40 years using computers I'd know that? However, this time I cleaned my contacts even though they were cleaning overnight. Went back and looked at referenced page. See screenshot attached and point out location of gear icon?Screenshot_2019-03-10-11-54-40.png

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SK farming