DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

A little clarification on DJI order to ship times?

Why is in the UK/Europe we get shafted all the time on deliveries. Ordered mine 22/1/17 still not here yet and DJI don't have a clue when.

Yes i am bitter and annoyed with DJI :D

Reactions: VolEagle
I ordered mine on 1/22 as well. My order shows pay confirmed, I've been going around and around with the online chat robots, I say robots because they are pretty much useless, all they do is read off prewritten answers to all of your questions. Originally they were telling me mine would ship on or near 1/30, well it's 2/1, and now they just apologize for the inconvenience. I've also received emails saying by 2/10 and another saying sometime in March. On top of all this, my bank says the money has been taken out of my account, so what happened to not charging me until the product ships. I'm really getting disappointed in DJI. I just hope their service after the sale is better than predelivery.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots
Ive just checked my credit card and no money has come out. Reading on here it seems very hit and miss for deliveries and when the money comes out.

Reactions: PowerT1998
And... they lied - at least no status change, no email, no credit card charge <sigh>
So my credit card got charged on Jan 27, and got email with tracking number on Feb 2. Delivery from China next Tuesday! Backorder on extra battery & props. Got email today on DJI Care (listing the drone & cntrlr serial numbers) Yeah!

Sent from my SM-N920V using MavicPilots mobile app

Well, they split my drone and accessories into separate shipments, but they are expected to arrive at the same time, a day under two weeks from when I ordered. They came from the Atlanta area and during Chinese New Year, so I really have no idea when they are shipping out of China and how the holidays will affect that in the coming weeks.

Ordered the Mavic 1/20. After 3 hrs or so status changed to shipped but pending. It went like that for 12 days. I just went on reading forums, seeing that the first come first served basis doesn't seem to be in effect creating more confusion. Then I expected more delays due to Chinese New Year. But I too was curious with my order status so on 2/1 I thought I'd try the dji chat and asked for an update. They said they'd email me back 24-48 hrs. The next day I got a FeDEx tracking number and delivery on 2/8 originating from California. So just be patient guys as dji's logistics is puzzling!

Hang in there. Ordered mine January 6th and receive the 18th directly from China. Trust me it is well worth the wait

Ordered mine on the 15th, today I checked and it says "Shipped" but I don't see a tracking number.
Based on the information I received after I ordered mine you can look for yourmavic five to seven days after you get the notice it says shipped

Ordered my Fly More Combo from DJI on 1/17 and received it on 2/1 (Austin, TX) I read online that the 5-7 day shipping time was after the payment posts. It's didn't post to my credit card for 3-5 days and then another 2-3 days before I received the shipping confirmation/tracking number email.

On the behalf of my nephew I ordered a fly more combo from the DJI Store Sunday afternoon on the 5th. It was shipped from China on Monday and it arrived at my doorstep two days later almost to the hour. I was impressed.

Last edited:
On the behalf of my nephew I ordered a fly more combo from the DJI Store Sunday afternoon on the 5th. It was shipped from China on Monday and it arrived at more doorstep two days later almost to the hour. I was impressed.

I'm glad you had such great luck. I ordered the Mavic pro, an extra battery, camera filters, and a car charger several weeks ago. I got the Mavic pro an extra battery and I'm still waiting on the camera filters and car charger. I've sent an email asking about them and got a reply that the person who handles my account is not there today. This was on Monday and tomorrow is Thursday and I still hadn't heard from the person so they must be off the whole week. You would think a big company like DJI would have more people to handle things when others are out.

It is so weird the different experiences people have with these companies.

I said several weeks ago. I just looked and tomorrow will be three weeks. It wouldn't be so bad to wait if you got some communication and they let you know that it's going to be a certain amount of time. They just leave you hanging. You would think I could get a car charger and ND filters in three weeks.

Does Apple have something to do with the DJI? I didn't think Apple online would sell anything but Apple products.

Ordered 3/5, received 3/10 from china via FedEx. Just the quad, no parts. Super quick.

Does Apple have something to do with the DJI? I didn't think Apple online would sell anything but Apple products.

Visit the Apple Store online (or a physical Apple store). They have oodles of other products that have a connection to Apple products.

To find the Mavic there you need to go into iPhone, thence to accessories, thence to photography ... it's really designed to sell Apple prods ... but under the surface there is a tone of 3rd party stuff including OSMO Gimbal and GoPro cameras and yes, the Karma too.
Photography

#160Dan Lee, Yesterday at 8:31 PM

They sell the Mavic but my first experience with buying from Apple did not turn out well.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan