DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

A little clarification on DJI order to ship times?

I just ordered 2 hours ago from RCDepotHobbies.com -Great Products. Excellent Services. Fast Delivery! The #1 place for all your Helicopters, MultiCopters, and MultiRotors need! and am trying to Cancel my DJI order. I already got a FedEx tracking number from RCDepot Hobbies.

Bravo! I just ordered from them as well (about 1.5 hours ago) and not only did they have the Mavic I got an extra battery. The order has already been picked up by fed-ex. Since I live in CA and this business is in CA the tracking number shows I will have it by 10:30 tomorrow morning. I'm currently cancelling my order that I placed on the 15th with with DJI as I write this. Thanks for the tip!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: DustyVisor
Bravo! I just ordered from them as well (about 1.5 hours ago) and not only did they have the Mavic I got an extra battery. The order has already been picked up by fed-ex. Since I live in CA and this business is in CA the tracking number shows I will have it by 10:30 tomorrow morning. I'm currently cancelling my order that I placed on the 15th with with DJI as I write this. Thanks for the tip!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Awesome man, glad I could pass it along!

Reactions: Benclement
Can anyone look at their fedex tracking site and look at the weight of your mavic pro flymore combo?
Reason i ask is mine is schedlued to be delivered on Feb 3 and it states the weight of the package as being 1 lb. Us order, shipped from Ca to IL.

Can anyone look at their fedex tracking site and look at the weight of your mavic pro flymore combo?
Reason i ask is mine is schedlued to be delivered on Feb 3 and it states the weight of the package as being 1 lb. Us order, shipped from Ca to IL.
Mine says 6lbs.

DJI charged my card on Friday, but still hasn't shipped anything. And now it means I can't easily cancel the order.

DJI charged my card on Friday, but still hasn't shipped anything. And now it means I can't easily cancel the order.
It was actually pretty easy to cancel my order. I gave the guy my order #, name, address, and phone number and he told me it was canceled and I received an email while I was still in the chat with him. Now when I actually see the refund show up in my account will be a whole other matter! :confused:

Reactions: Chickenskat
Mine says 6lbs.
My first FedEx tracking showed 1 lb., it was only the extra propellers I ordered. Second FedEx arrived today with Mavic!!! I ordered direct with DJI on Jan 15th. Freaked out when I got the first shipment in a big box with only propellers. Celebrated today when 2nd box arrived a week later!!!!

Sent from my SM-N920V using MavicPilots mobile app

Reactions: Chickenskat

my fedex site states the weight as 4.4lbs

My order status just changed from "in progress" to nothing but doesn't show it's shipped. Hope this is a good sign.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Well i must be very unlucky then, i ordered my flymore package sunday 22nd Jan, 5/7 days dispatch, so should be sent by now to be told they still haven't a clue when it will be dispatched.
Reading on here others in the uk have had theirs even though they ordered after me.
DJI live just services was next to useless. Even though last Friday when i spoke to them last friday dispatch date was today.
Im thinking i ordered a spare set off props at the same time, if they could be the problem but just services couldn't tell me that in fact he couldn't tell me noting except i not getting it yet no dispatch date known yet.

Reactions: DustyVisor
Well i must be very unlucky then, i ordered my flymore package sunday 22nd Jan, 5/7 days dispatch, so should be sent by now to be told they still haven't a clue when it will be dispatched.
Reading on here others in the uk have had theirs even though they ordered after me.
DJI live just services was next to useless. Even though last Friday when i spoke to them last friday dispatch date was today.
Im thinking i ordered a spare set off props at the same time, if they could be the problem but just services couldn't tell me that in fact he couldn't tell me noting except i not getting it yet no dispatch date known yet.

I ordered mine on 1/22 as well. My order shows pay confirmed, I've been going around and around with the online chat robots, I say robots because they are pretty much useless, all they do is read off prewritten answers to all of your questions. Originally they were telling me mine would ship on or near 1/30, well it's 2/1, and now they just apologize for the inconvenience. I've also received emails saying by 2/10 and another saying sometime in March. On top of all this, my bank says the money has been taken out of my account, so what happened to not charging me until the product ships. I'm really getting disappointed in DJI. I just hope their service after the sale is better than predelivery.

I ordered mine on 1/22 as well. My order shows pay confirmed, I've been going around and around with the online chat robots, I say robots because they are pretty much useless, all they do is read off prewritten answers to all of your questions. Originally they were telling me mine would ship on or near 1/30, well it's 2/1, and now they just apologize for the inconvenience. I've also received emails saying by 2/10 and another saying sometime in March. On top of all this, my bank says the money has been taken out of my account, so what happened to not charging me until the product ships. I'm really getting disappointed in DJI. I just hope their service after the sale is better than predelivery.

I have to agree with you, he just kept on saying No idea when. I asked many questions but he still said No idea.

Reactions: PowerT1998
Hello Pilots, I ordered my Mavic on 1/19/17 and it arrived at my door Fedex delivery on 1/31/17. 12 days from the time I ordered mine, I live in the southeast USA. Hope everyone gets their drone as quick as I did, safe flying.

Reactions: PowerT1998
Hello Pilots, I ordered my Mavic on 1/19/17 and it arrived at my door Fedex delivery on 1/31/17. 12 days from the time I ordered mine, I live in the southeast USA. Hope everyone gets their drone as quick as I did, safe flying.

Did you order from dji store? I'm in Tennessee.

Reactions: VolEagle
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78