DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

A little clarification on DJI order to ship times?

Ordered via DJI.com on Tuesday, Jan 17th. Chatted with support today (Jan 24th) and they advised I 'should' receive a tracking number within the next 24 hours. Not holding my breath on that, but I'm cautiously optimistic. When I spoke to support last week, they said I should receive shipment "By end of January". Nothing has been charged to my card yet. But I'm checking hourly it seems! lol

Reactions: jerryflah
When I ordered mine the site said it would ship in 7-10 BUSINESS days of payment confirmation. I ordered on Jan 9th and the status on the page changed to "shipped" on Jan 20th, which is 9-10 business days depending on if you count the day I ordered it. It wasn't until late in the day on Jan 20th that the FedEx tracking number showed up on the order status page. It is coming from China with a scheduled delivery day of this Thursday (Jan 26th). As of right now it is still in Taiwan...

Reactions: SkeeterHarris
I just chatted with DJI support, ordered mine on the 15th, shows shipped. They said that means it's preparing for shipment, and not actually shipped. Once it is shipped I'd get an email with tracking, and it would take 3-5 days from then. When I asked for an estimated ship time, they refused to provide any details. Typical confused DJI with different answers for each of us.

They did clarify that it takes 7-10 days to process, and 3-5 days in shipping (FedEx). By that math, today is day 10 for me and I should see a shipping notification tonight or tomorrow. I won't hold my breath for that.

When I ordered mine the site said it would ship in 7-10 BUSINESS days of payment confirmation. I ordered on Jan 9th and the status on the page changed to "shipped" on Jan 20th, which is 9-10 business days depending on if you count the day I ordered it. It wasn't until late in the day on Jan 20th that the FedEx tracking number showed up on the order status page. It is coming from China with a scheduled delivery day of this Thursday (Jan 26th). As of right now it is still in Taiwan...
Looks like mine is in the same shipment as yours. I ordered on 01/10. Expected ship date of 01/26 by 10:30 AM!

Hi,

This might help for Australians. I'm located in Brisbane.

Ordered Saturday 21/1/2017.
Collected by DHL Sunday 22nd
Left Hong Kong Monday 23rd
Arrived Brisbane airport 24th
Expecting delivery tomorrow.

Just a bit of an update.

Arrived in Brisbane yesterday. Got held up in customs as the valuation of the package needed to be confirmed. Before I ordered I read somewhere that this could be an issue.

To speed up the customs delay I contacted DHL directly. They opened a case for me where I forwarded the PayPal & DJI Receipt. I then got a call from DHL within 4 hours to confirm they have received the details from me and would clear the item from customs, but this could take up to 48 hours :(

So if your Mavic is being shipped via DHL, make sure you select the notification options for all status changes and keep a close eye on your tracking. Read the "Further Detail" section and if it says something about Valuation, contact DHL directly.

I contacted dji through chat today and they said it should be shipping tomorrow and should see the tracking number within 24hrs and I purchased mine on the 12th and payment posted to my account on the 15th so hoping it will be shipped tomorrow! I should say praying for it to be shipped tomorrow! LOL!

I contacted dji through chat today and they said it should be shipping tomorrow and should see the tracking number within 24hrs and I purchased mine on the 12th and payment posted to my account on the 15th so hoping it will be shipped tomorrow! I should say praying for it to be shipped tomorrow! LOL!
I just checked and mine finally says shipped no tracking number yet and also on the mobile site says shipping pending and it will ship through FedEx.

Order mine on the 13th..got shipped on the 24th with tracking # but when I track it, it says unfortunately we can't retrieve your tracking results at this time. Try again later..I will track every 10 minutes lol

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

I am so pissed off right now I could spit fire! Just got an email after chatting with sales yesterday that says sorry but your Mavic now won't ship until March!!!! WTF.

Just got an email today stating that orders through DJI will likely ship in March. [emoji107]

I ordered just the Mavic Pro with the care plan on 1/20 with the note that "estimated shipping 3-5 days of order confirmation." I just got the same email that my order will likely ship in March. This sucks, but I remember having the same thing happen with the Inspire 1 two years ago. Like a previous member alluded to, if the worst thing in your life is waiting 2 months for a drone, life is good!;)

Just finished chatting with sales and they stated that it was sent as a precaution but my particular order (placed 1/20) is expected to ship 1/27 and 1/31, respectively.
Thanks for the info WR and everyone else. I received the same email this morning. I am in shipped step but no tracking number. I'll update when I get tracking number. Good luck everyone.

Reactions: jerryflah
I just checked my order status this morning and the payment status changed to "pay confirmed" from "Payment authorized". I am hoping this means they are about to ship...?? Of course they haven't sent me any emails whatsoever since the first one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
good luck
Ordered via DJI.com on Tuesday, Jan 17th. Chatted with support today (Jan 24th) and they advised I 'should' receive a tracking number within the next 24 hours. Not holding my breath on that, but I'm cautiously optimistic. When I spoke to support last week, they said I should receive shipment "By end of January". Nothing has been charged to my card yet. But I'm checking hourly it seems! lol
Well I finally DID just hear from DJI
trans.gif

Dear DJI Customer,

Thank you for your order.

"Due to unprecedented demand, your order will likely ship within the month of March, 2017. Please accept our sincerest apologies for any inconvenience caused by this delay."

Who knows I may have IT paid for by then.o_O

Reactions: DustyVisor
good luck

Well I finally DID just hear from DJI
trans.gif

Dear DJI Customer,

"Due to unprecedented demand, your order will likely ship within the month of March, 2017. Please accept our sincerest apologies for any inconvenience caused by this delay."

Who knows I may have IT paid for by then.o_O

I ordered the 15th, I still don't say shipped but do have payment confirmed. I didn't receive an email like others did informing me it could March before it ships but if I end up waiting until March I will be rather annoyed. I will be most annoyed that I sold my P4 so I could afford to buy this. I only sold it when I saw shipping times had dropped to 5-7 days, otherwise I would have held onto my P4 and waited. I have no drone and I am losing hope of getting my Mavic anytime soon. Looks like my "first world hobby" is currently on hold.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: SkeeterHarris
I am so pissed off right now I could spit fire! Just got an email after chatting with sales yesterday that says sorry but your Mavic now won't ship until March!!!! WTF.

Update: just got off chat with Ralph who swears mine is slated to ship on Friday 1/25 from China. The money went back on my card today I noticed so I'm going to keep fingers crossed that he is correct.

Reactions: DustyVisor
Just received this from DJI. Ordered mine on 1/22:

Dear DJI Customer,

Due to unprecedented demand, your order will likely ship within the month of March, 2017. Please accept our sincerest apologies for any inconvenience caused by this delay.

If you would like to cancel your order, please visit Your first stop for DJI drones and camera technologies | DJI Store and login to your DJI account, then go to My Orders in the User Center and select Refund Order.

Should you have any questions, please contact our dedicated customer support team at [email protected].

Thanks for your time and for shopping with DJI.

The DJI Store

Sent from my XT1585 using MavicPilots mobile app

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dominicus15