DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

((ALL)) DRONE PILOTS IN THE U.S. MUST HAVE THE TRUST CERTIFICATE TO FLY YOUR DRONE AS OF JUNE 22, 2021!

Status
Not open for further replies.
How is it wrong? the Mini2 is exempt from registration, and is allowable under Recreational flying. Now you would still need a TRUST cert to fly it, as you need that to fly ANYTHING rec, but the Mini2 is exempt (assuming bone stock and no prop guards, big battery, strobes, etc) from the requirement to register the drone itself.

So really, his statement, HopHead is correct, the Mini 2, is under .55 lbs and is exempt from registration and all pilots require a TRUST to fly rec, or 107 to fly 107.

Why bother with common sense info you already know? A test you can’t fail? What’s next? Participation Trophies for flying drones? It’s all ridiculous.
It's the law in the US now. For crying out loud, just take it.

Sheesh, why to people fight this? So frustrating to have so much ignorance shown by people.

The TRUST test is for recreationalal pilots NOT part 107 pilots. Please read what the TRUST acronym is.
It's for 107 Pilots if they want to fly outside the regulations of 107. Such as if you want to fly a recreationally registered drone, or one weighing more than 55 pounds.

If you never plan on flying outside 107, even recreationally, you don't need to take it.

OK guys this has went on all I will let it. Here’s the first thread on this and no need for this being posted 1/2 dozen times.
Sorry is my bad for not shutting this down when i first saw it .
Some of you have went OT with religious remarks ,lots of political
remarks and I have tried to delete the worst and have issued warnings. It’s a very simple test if you want to call it that,take it and be done with it .
CD99DBE7-5B7E-4F3F-AD6E-E6EDC5B3C834.gif

Reactions: sar104 and Vic Moss
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member