DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Apple pre-orders UK

Laz

Reactions
Ordered mine back in October 4th, still the status hasn't changed from "shipping in November" only a few days left of November a no new update on my order, called and chatted to apple a couple of times in the last 2 weeks but they couldn't tell me anything new, just that it is in high demand and they will ship in November. Has anyone received their Mavic from a U.K. Apple Store?

6b0cd42b1a33d7f2b919e19e0caf251e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Last edited:
Just got a email that apple tried to process my payment, unsuccessfully as paypal sends any "pending" payments back after 30days, so it seems they are ready to ship, just need to sort out the communication between Paypal and Apple Store

Just got a email that apple tried to process my payment, unsuccessfully as paypal sends any "pending" payments back after 30days, so it seems they are ready to ship, just need to sort out the communication between Paypal and Apple Store

Thats weird as I paid via PayPal on the 27th and went through fine today ..

Just got a email saying Apple UK has shipped my Mavic, seems they are finely getting these out

Just been looking on the UK Apple site and clicked through the pick up at store and delivery option !!! It now says 15th March 2017 !!!

My Order is sitting saying 11th Jan hope it will be sooner

I haven't even heard about any of the dummy display models appearing in UK Apple stores. They seem to have been in USA and Canda for about a month now. I'd say until those appear we're unlikely to see them appear sporadically like they have been doing in US/Canada.

Seems like we're at the back of the queue. Again.

Hey guys,

Newbie to the drone world and MavicPilots. Been following this forum for a while now but only just signed up.

Ordered my Mavic on 8th Nov from Apple UK. Order is showing as 'Processing' and 'Delivers 22nd Dec - 10 Jan'.
Also I have just recently ordered a battery, but I missed out on the ones that Apple got in stock so I've not got to wait 8-10 weeks for that!!

Has anyone actually received a Mavic within the delivery timeframes from Apple yet?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brokerman