DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Apple

Has anyone with a December 8 pickup in store actually gotten their Mavic's yet?

I got my December 8 pickup notification 3 days ago. Haven't heard anything since. I just called Apple, and there was no tracking information on mine. All they could tell me, was that my Magic was marked as shipped, and probably will arrive today.

I got mine a day early for in store pickup (yesterday). I am sure it is coming.....

IMG_1298.JPG

I got my December 8 Apple Store pickup mavic just now. Definitely drew the attention of all the Apple store employees. Several of them even said they thought they were finally going to get to buy a Mavic this morning only to realize it was an in-store pick up .... it might be challenging to find a walk in mavic right now! This was the only one to arrive today and NO other accessories came in on the shipment.

Reactions: Orionthehunter
Apple Store San Diego Fashion Valley has a Mavic. I just received a call at 10:30am. Decided not to get it since I just received mine.

To piggyback off what dac086 said, I have an extra mavic from apple (delivery to home) since I already received my newegg order last week. I tried cancelling but customer service said it was already preparing for shipment. The Apple Store in fashion valley is closest to me. I don't know if someone wanted to coordinate a time with me to go return it so you can buy it directly after if that's even possible? Just putting it out there for my San Diego "pilots" looking for a mavic in hand. Otherwise I'll let the store restock it. Hit me up!

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

To piggyback off what dac086 said, I have an extra mavic from apple (delivery to home) since I already received my newegg order last week. I tried cancelling but customer service said it was already preparing for shipment. The Apple Store in fashion valley is closest to me. I don't know if someone wanted to coordinate a time with me to go return it so you can buy it directly after if that's even possible? Just putting it out there for my San Diego "pilots" looking for a mavic in hand. Otherwise I'll let the store restock it. Hit me up!

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots
I just sent you a message let me know if I could buy it from you!

Preordered another from Apple Store for in store pickup. Estimated delivery is now into February.

I have tried chatting them up, but I can't get tracking info. Do you actually see any movement on yours? Mine has showed shipping to store, pickup December 8, for the last 3 days.
No movement yet. Supposed to be here today.... called Apple Store and nothing yet. What is weird is tracking is for UPS and the store said it would come FEDEX.

No movement yet. Supposed to be here today.... called Apple Store and nothing yet. What is weird is tracking is for UPS and the store said it would come FEDEX.
Just got off the chat. They said it had been picked up by the carrier, and then nothing. I'm in the US on vacation and I'm leaving for europe tomorrow. What a cluster-f***

I got my December 8 pickup notification 3 days ago. Haven't heard anything since. I just called Apple, and there was no tracking information on mine. All they could tell me, was that my Magic was marked as shipped, and probably will arrive today.

Picked mine up today :)

I got mines. I picked it up today from the Apple store in Deer Park IL. 10 days total wait. I selected pick up in store when I ordered online with Apple. 10 days.

So yeah supposed to arrive today. Apple confirmed it hasn't left the warehouse yet looks like the waiting game continues!

My Apple order says available at store Dec 8th but still hasn't shown up at the Apple Store.

My Apple order says available at store Dec 8th but still hasn't shown up at the Apple Store.

Call Apple or do an online chat. They can track the shipment and see if it was delivered at the store. If it was, call the store and ask to talk to a manager.

Reactions: ATXdrone

Mine was ready for pickup at 4:45 PM last night, December 8, but I did not physically get to the store until this morning so yes, I have it in hand.

Just cancelled my preorder which is available for pickup in Newark, DE. I'm at the airport going back to Europe and won't be able to pick it up. Cancelled the order with Apple support just now. Thus one will probably be available at that location soon.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FNG_