DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

B & H Shipping?

Anyone get theirs shipped recently from B&H? This thread has gone silent for a while.

I got my Newegg shipping confirmation this morning and canceled my October B&H order. Frustrating, difficult situation with them on top of all the shortages.

Reactions: dv8ed
Ordered Fly less on Oct. 16th. Just got notice my CC was charged and shipment should go out out today..one day shy of two months, but should be here before xmas!

Reactions: dv8ed
So it looks like they got a shipment of the Standard Mavics, but no Fly More shipments. I'm still waiting for my 10/14/16 order. It looks like it will be after Christmas. Also, B&H will be closed for Chanukah 12/24/16 to 01/01/17, so if the Fly More Mavics don's ship by then, it won't be shipped until 2017.

I got an email from B & H this morning telling me my Oct 26 Mavic pro fly more order is still back ordered. Isn't that nice of them?
Now I get an email from B & H asking me to take a survey regarding my recent order. They aren't going to be happy they sent that email.:mad:

I got an email from B & H this morning telling me my Oct 26 Mavic pro fly more order is still back ordered. Isn't that nice of them?
Now I get an email from B & H asking me to take a survey regarding my recent order. They aren't going to be happy they sent that email.:mad:
Let them have it ! I had ordered on Oct 13th and got mine last week. They are shipping from October so yours should be along soon, but I would give them some venom.
Yea to add, mine was the standard order with several extra batteries. I had heard that the "Fly More " packages were getting filled before the standard ones.....that might have changed. Its all a DJI issue. I buy a ton of gear from B&H and they are great.

Let them have it ! I had ordered on Oct 13th and got mine last week. They are shipping from October so yours should be along soon, but I would give them some venom.
Yea to add, mine was the standard order with several extra batteries. I had heard that the "Fly More " packages were getting filled before the standard ones.....that might have changed. Its all a DJI issue. I buy a ton of gear from B&H and they are great.
You say "yours should be along soon." You have any inside info:;) Every time I contact them they say "we have not idea when we'll get your order in. Sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused." I've been considering canceling my order but they have my money through PayPal. I'm afraid of how long it would take to get it back. It could come in while I'm waiting for my money.:eek:

I ordered a fly more on October 31. Contacted them and they said they have no idea when I will get mine. The CSR suggested I order from someone else.

You say "yours should be along soon." You have any inside info:;) Every time I contact them they say "we have not idea when we'll get your order in. Sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused." I've been considering canceling my order but they have my money through PayPal. I'm afraid of how long it would take to get it back. It could come in while I'm waiting for my money.:eek:
Well I spoke to someone in the Drone dept two weeks ago and he said they were coming soon and they would be filling October orders next week(that was last week). I do have some pull so I asked him to take a deeper look.,he said I would have it on Friday (last Friday ) and it was at my door. He had said they were doing the October orders in the next few weeks,how that relatetes to the "full Kit " oderes I do not know. Thats sort of up to DJI. For quite some time the onth before it seemed that they were filling the "full Kit" orders before the standard order. That may have changed. If you do ask anyone ,ask somone in the Drone Dept.....they have way more info. I waited a long time but the Mavic is really great and so friken portable it is worth the wait. To add to that I pre ordered a SoloShot 3(automatic camera mount) 13 months ago and they told me it will not be to me untill summer. Grrrrrr Good luck thats all I can offer for info.

I ordered a fly more on October 31. Contacted them and they said they have no idea when I will get mine. The CSR suggested I order from someone else.
I would talk to someone in the drone dept before you cancel, it could be any day now, I was Oct 13 th and I got mine last week. You could check Best Buy and when you have it in hand cancel your B&H order.
I think the general staff at B&H are not as helpful as talking to someone in the Dept that is what you are buying . Drones (Drone Dept) a lens (the Lens Dept) that is what I have found in the past.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan