DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

B & H Shipping?

I don't know if it helps but I called on Monday and she said "oh it's going out today" squeaky wheel?

Well my wife ordered me one from B&H around Dec. 18th. So I'm guessing I'll see this thing maybe by next Xmas. Ha ha, this is a joke. Dji is the biggest Drone company out there. Way to drop the ball.

Sent from my SM-G935V using MavicPilots mobile app

Reactions: charotarguy
Anyone else have to talk there self off the ledge ?Ive came close to canceling my order and buying a inspire 1 .......

One word - newegg, they came through for me. Ordered in Dec and it is supposed to get here by Wednesday.

One word - newegg, they came through for me. Ordered in Dec and it is supposed to get here by Wednesday.
I've checked a few times and there always sold out ..I didn't see a way to be notified when they get them back in stock

My 10/14 Fly More Order Status has changed to "In stock, order sent to warehouse" and my credit card has been charged, hopefully it gets delivered by Thursday this week, otherwise I won't be able to get it until Tuesday 1/3 because its being delivered to my office which will be closed Friday through Monday for the New Year Holiday.

So, I was able to pick up my Fly More Combo at the UPS Customer Service Center yesterday, got everything charged up today and took her out for her maiden flight today. I live on a golf course and took it out for a brief test flight and everything was working fine and it was doing a good job holding steady in a brisk breeze.

Of course it wasn't but about 15 minutes before the condo commandos called the clubhouse and the golf course ranger asked me to bring her down. Admittedly, My first flight violated the rules by not reporting my flight to my local airport about 3.5 miles away and local hospital heliport about .8 miles away, but this was just a test flight I didn't take it any higher than 30 feet or so.

My December 5th order status says "processing" as of about 8hrs ago.....Any clue what this means as far as timelines are concerned ? This is just a standard Mavic kit.

Last edited:
My December 5th order status says "processing" as of about 8hrs ago.....Any clue what this means as far as timelines are concerned ? This is just a standard Mavic kit.
Sorry it means nothing. Mine has been in that mode since I placed the order Oct 26.

Sorry it means nothing. Mine has been in that mode since I placed the order Oct 26.
Did you order a fly more? I thought they where farther along than that on standard orders? It's also been counting down saying I have 3 days to add square trade protection plan ......There status is completely misleading if this is the case, it also shows one step away from being shipped! But not surprised either way, plus customer service must be out today

Did you order a fly more? I thought they where farther along than that on standard orders? It's also been counting down saying I have 3 days to add square trade protection plan ......There status is completely misleading if this is the case, it also shows one step away from being shipped! But not surprised either way, plus customer service must be out today
yes it is a fly more order. I'm hoping for shipping this week.

Yea lets hope they get a big order , did your have a countdown for adding the b h protection plane

I just got this email from Richie B at B & H in answer to my inquire of my order of Oct 26.

I am sorry about the delay with this order. We did receive 1 delivery of about 10 pieces but that did not cover many orders. I have notified my back order department and they will contact the manufacturer to get delivery information. Once we do have more delivery information you will get an email update.

Now we wait some more. :(

Now I just got this from B & H Yankel Jacobowitz,

We are sorry to inform you that the DJI MAVIC PRO PLUS FLY MORE COMBO is on back order by the manufacturer with no estimated time of delivery. As soon as we receive it from the manufacturer, we will promptly ship it to you and you will receive an email with a tracking number at that time. We apologize for this delay and for any inconvenience.

More disappointments :(:(

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anton13