DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

B & H Shipping?

Wait didn't DJI say they were gonna fill all backorders up til November by the new year ???? So did they fail or is this B & H dragging *** ???

Wait didn't DJI say they were gonna fill all backorders up til November by the new year ???? So did they fail or is this B & H dragging *** ???
Well, I have a Fly more combo I ordered from Newegg in LANTAU ISLAND HK with a delivery date 1/4. I'm hoping this is a large shipment with some going to B & H as well. I have two ordered, one for my son and one for me.

If you are referring to the November 3rd apology and shipment update letter from DJI, that letter was apparently intended for only DJI Store customers, not all DJI customers. DJI recently clarified that the letter and delivery schedule was for direct DJI store orders only. DJI to the best of my knowledge has not released an update with an estimated shipping schedule to 3rd party resellers such as B&H.

If you are referring to the November 3rd apology and shipment update letter from DJI, that letter was apparently intended for only DJI Store customers, not all DJI customers. DJI recently clarified that the letter and delivery schedule was for direct DJI store orders only. DJI to the best of my knowledge has not released an update with an estimated shipping schedule to 3rd party resellers such as B&H.
Thanks, you would think an orders an order no matter where it's from, I swear I'm close to ordering a inspire and calling it done

I'm not referring to a November 3rd apology letter. I'm talking about a fedex tracking order from Newegg.

I'm not referring to a November 3rd apology letter. I'm talking about a fedex tracking order from Newegg.

Sorry Wayne, that was meant as a reply to LynchMob post. I should have posted it as a reply to him. As far as Newegg, I have seen a good number of people having success with their order from them, good luck.

How do you get a order in with newegg ? Just keep watching for them to be in stock?

Just called B & H , took 15min to have 1min conversation.......She had no clue when they where getting their next shipment , she was rather bleak. I wanna know how one rep thought there was a large shipment scheduled for today and then everyone gets the standard still on back order email the day this order was supposedly showing up!

I just got this email from Richie B at B & H in answer to my inquire of my order of Oct 26.

I am sorry about the delay with this order. We did receive 1 delivery of about 10 pieces but that did not cover many orders. I have notified my back order department and they will contact the manufacturer to get delivery information. Once we do have more delivery information you will get an email update.

Now we wait some more. :(
If there just getting 10 units at a time DJI has serious issues , I hope this wasn't the big shipment they where expecting !

Yes that's the same email I got three time, also same things mentioned on phone by them. Seems like they have no intention of pushing DJI for their orders even though they are big. Completely left their customers in a lurch on whether to stay with them or cancel their orders and go somewhere else. I got fed up and went with newegg eventually, my fly more will be at my place on Wednesday.

Yes that's the same email I got three time, also same things mentioned on phone by them. Seems like they have no intention of pushing DJI for their orders even though they are big. Completely left their customers in a lurch on whether to stay with them or cancel their orders and go somewhere else. I got fed up and went with newegg eventually, my fly more will be at my place on Wednesday.
How'd you place a order with newegg

How'd you place a order with newegg
I just spoke with a newegg rep...they had pre order available up until the end of the year and then apparently the pre order list got full yesterday or the day before so now it just says sold out and they dont know when they will have more in.

Has anyone called and spoken to their drone department for an update lately? I last did last week...hoping someone did recently and can share an update ?

Update: Spoke to them via chat. Looks like a batch of fly mores are coming in...

Tom F: I have looked into this for you and currently your order is estimated to arrive at our warehouse by 01/13/17. As soon as we receive it in stock we will ship your order to you, and e-mail you with the tracking information. I apologize for this delay and any inconvenience it may have caused you.

I ordered 11/2

Last edited:
Has anyone called and spoken to their drone department for an update lately? I last did last week...hoping someone did recently and can share an update ?

Update: Spoke to them via chat. Looks like a batch of fly mores are coming in...

Tom F: I have looked into this for you and currently your order is estimated to arrive at our warehouse by 01/13/17. As soon as we receive it in stock we will ship your order to you, and e-mail you with the tracking information. I apologize for this delay and any inconvenience it may have caused you.

I ordered 11/2
I just spoke with the drone department and at 1st he said they where expecting a order to arrive this week, then he immediately back pedaled when I mentioned I've been told this before and said he could connect me to CS , I honestly believe he had no clue when they would receive more .....when did u order zack

Just got an e-mail from B&H.

My November 6th Fly More package has shipped! It arrives on Friday.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brokerman