DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Best Buy Orders

Say manager and see if that does it. Someone else got that to work to get them to the actual store
Yes at the first automated prompt when you call a local store say just "manager" it puts you through to the local store. It worked for me and then you can ask them to check their inventory and if they have 1.

It looks like this is an East Coast thing. I'm in Colorado, and there is nothing to be found here.

please see my posting on page 206 of this thread.
Pre-order and Shipping Times - Who Will Get the Mavic First?

it explains it all

again - if they only have 1 in stock I am told and seen first hand it wont show ANY in stock via the website or when you call the main apple number. You can only see if they have 1 by talking to the local store directly or visiting in person.

again - if they only have 1 in stock I am told and seen first hand it wont show ANY in stock via the website or when you call the main apple number. You can only see if they have 1 by talking to the local store directly or visiting in person.

I called the local number to the store and got the automated system. Said manager and it put me in touch with an employee. They said they had at least one in stock although online showed none. I went by and bought the only one they had.

hello guys ;
Is incredible all of this people that have same problem with their preorders and moving the day of shipping also d day that the supplier will be carrying a couples of mavics in stock I have observe all of that here and the retailers web pages

just to confirm I am from Puerto Rico looking to buy a mavic just call local BB and question if they have any in the inventory the employee just said that no have a single one also that the warehouse is empty and them said to me that these product appears discontinued .. I just said that these because the manufacturer still have problems to provide to the retailers. Because all of that appears descontinued to put stop at people trying to preorder in the BB website!....long storie seems to me that the guy doesnt now nothing about whats happening

I am at the point that I can accept delays, however, I was duped by being told "first come, first served". Apparently not. Am done..just wait and not spend any more time checking anything. Pointless!

I am at the point that I can accept delays, however, I was duped by being told "first come, first served". Apparently not. Am done..just wait and not spend any more time checking anything. Pointless!
I would keep checking apple stores if you're near a major city. I lucked out.

I would seriously consider a P4 Pro. I am told they will be shipping within 2 weeks, and likely available in retail outlets at the same time, long before the Mavic. Since it is only a minor P4 retooling, with a new camera, manufacturing is easy and already in place! :cool: If I am correct, I'll buy it instead!

I just cancelled my BB order of the Mavic to order the P4P. I had ordered October 4th from Best Buy because I had a $585 gift card, but there's no guarantee I'll get it by the 29th of November. P4P looks more promising, and I never minded carrying the P3A around, so I won't mind this one.

P4P says it'll ship in 1-2 weeks. We'll see...

Last edited:
I just cancelled my BB order for the P4P. I had ordered October 4th from Best Buy because I had a $585 gift card, but there's no guarantee I'll get it by the 29th of November. P4P looks more promising, and I never minded carrying the P3A around, so I won't mind this one.

P4P says it'll ship in 1-2 weeks. We'll see...
I assume you meant you cancelled your BB Mavic Pro order. The P4P wasn't even announced until yesterday. I agree with your assessment. P4P will be the bomb! Best Phantom ever! :cool:

There are advantages to the larger screen 9.7" iPadPro display. Portability isn't one of them. For the $300 cost of the screen, for $200 more I bought an open box 128GB iPadPro with a student discount. It does require a black cloth in full sun.

According to specs, the new screen in the P4P option is twice as bright as the brightest Apple display. I hope that's true because Apple has beautiful displays.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucent6408d