DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Best Buy Orders

They just put a karma display up at my local BB.... hmmmmmm still not getting one

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

They just put a karma display up at my local BB.... hmmmmmm still not getting one

They've had a Karma on display at my local Best Buy for at least 2 or 3 weeks....but no actual units for sale.

From what I understand, GoPro issued a mandatory full product recall, without replacement. Meaning they're offering refunds, and gave no info on when or if it will be released again. Anyone hear that too? It would be a real shame, I was really pulling for GoPro on this one. :(

Yeah, last I heard they were giving people Hero5's for returning their Karma, not sure if that's true or not but I read that best buy was doing that

And GoPro stock has dropped 30% in the last month. They really need a product that will get them into a new market.. I was hoping the drone would be it but apparently not

Best buy just sent an email that the mavic is open for pre-orders again. Does this mean they've stock and are preparing to ship?

No lots of ppl canceled their orders including me but I'm sure they will get some soon

My local Best Buy had a Mavic display stating "Coming Soon"

I'm sure they're ready to take your money!

The nice thing about Best Buy is that they actually DON'T take your money until your order ships.

That's one of the reasons I pre-ordered from them. But now that I got my Mavic from the Apple Store I cancelled my BB order.

Okay Best Buy order folks, less than 7 business days until we receive the Mavics that we ordered...LOL! I think there's a better chance of the Cleveland Browns winning the Superbowl this year, than us getting it on 11/30.

Okay Best Buy order folks, less than 7 business days until we receive the Mavics that we ordered...LOL! I think there's a better chance of the Cleveland Browns winning the Superbowl this year, than us getting it on 11/30.
Actually I might be wrong...I just notice a pre-authorization for Best Buy on my Visa

Reactions: GSE_Anthony
One year ago I bet you would have said "better chance of the cubs winning the world series" or "better chance of Trump being President" LOL

One year ago I bet you would have said "better chance of the cubs winning the world series" or "better chance of Trump being President" LOL
Its ironic you said that because that's what I initially started to type. Then I realized "oh ****" its true!

I'm not sure what this was all about, but it came in when I was putting my kids to bed last night. By the time I saw it the only option was preorder:

IMG_0100.jpg

Walked in to the Montgomery Mall Apple Store in Maryland (Grand Reopening) to see if there was any inventory. No go. Save your time.

Why you hating on the browns man lol we got this next year [emoji51]

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
markshsv