DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Best Buy Orders

Not looking good...3 business days until 11/30 and no movement on the progress bar.

Local Best Buy will not have any until 30NOV! I am seriously considering going with the bundle option direct from DJI but would have to wait till the New Year, not sure I want to do that.

Well there you go, yesterday my Best Buy Canada order, for a fly more kit, stated...
Release Date: November 23, 2016
Free delivery arrives as early as Nov 25.

This morning it states...
Release Date: December 31, 2016
Free delivery arrives as early as Nov 25.

Yep, same thing here.
7cfd3689cd0688e4257c38107a6e5b48.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Same here with my Best Buy order ☹️, might have to get the phantom pro while there's still time.

BestBuy's status bar has been very slow lately. Hell it didn't update my status on titanfall 2 to completed till the day after I received it. So I have some hope....not much though

Sent from my Nexus 6P using MavicPilots mobile app

BestBuy's status bar has been very slow lately. **** it didn't update my status on titanfall 2 to completed till the day after I received it. So I have some hope....not much though

Sent from my Nexus 6P using MavicPilots mobile app
well that's something positive to look forward to.

Mine has said 11/29 for many weeks now. Ordered 10/13. Still says "awaiting authorization" in details. I too anticipate another delay notice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I physically went into Best Buy today and asked when they would have the Mavic in stock. The Rep said that they have not been provided with a release date yet.

Mine has always said 11/29. I think it might be because I get 2 day shipping as an Elite member in their program.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anton13