DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Best Buy Orders

Are any of those seeing some movement from BB Canada?
Checked my order status..currently not available, they are busy "focusing on processing orders, check back later"....hmm, maybe ???

Last edited:
Glad to see I am not the only one showing preparing. Ordered October 5th. Credit card not showing waiting authorization anymore. Hope to see this elusive drone by Wednesday.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

This. My awaiting authorization disappeared as well. (This only applies for BB credit card users I believe)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like are doing it the right way and taking them in the order received. My BB order was 10/23 so we'll see if it clears today. I'm an elite member so unless I'm mistaken then I get 2 day. Still have hope they make my 11/29 delivery date.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

I knew I shouldn't have waited and that I was going to get the Mavic anyways!!!! I didn't order until 11-7 and got the 11-30 delivery date... Happy flying to all that are getting their Mavics!

I knew I shouldn't have waited and that I was going to get the Mavic anyways!!!! I didn't order until 11-7 and got the 11-30 delivery date... Happy flying to all that are getting their Mavics!
I ordered a month before you and got the same date...I wouldn't worry too much, looks like they (Best Buy) are starting to push them out fast

Reactions: scholls22
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vanillasky