DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Best Buy Orders

Mine was shipped by FedEx and has been sitting in Oakland only an hour and half from my home and still has arrive date of the 30th

Does anyone else not have a delivery date that was shipped by UPS? Mine has made it down to Atlanta where I live, but on the UPS website it says this "Scheduled delivery information is not available at this time. Please check back later." I wonder if they have a delivery hold on them till the 30th?

Mine states "Expected Delivery
Tuesday, November 29, 2016"

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Yeah, but unless they are using some sort of geographical shipping locations related to their warehouse locations in their decisions, then I don't see it happening by the 30th. My guess is that they've shipped all they have in the warehouses at this time.

We should have gotten a "I'm sorry your date has been extended" email

Why would BB put a hold/release date on them? Makes no sense. If so can we still pick them up wherever they are held? Mine has been showing steady movement since it shipped on Friday

I'm just not sure why some are shipping and some are not. And like Vin829 said, if they were out of stock again everyone should have received a delay notice. I'm puzzled.

It is Customer Service 101, if you are going to upset your customer, do it in a way that causes the least dissatisfaction.

Just like we have seen, their CSRs answer your inquiry by reading from a script, WE and their CSRs are expecting it to be with us by 30th Nov. I am expecting it on Wednesday. I will be upset if my order is delayed. However, I will question my business with BB if I am not notified in advance of Wednesday with a new and correct date. Otherwise, it is just poor customer service.

If no further shipping today means BB are with empty hands after their first shipment...it would be shame for them to change to a random unknown date and lie to their customers..so they would be sitting tight till they know when they will get their next shipment.... :-/

This is probably wishful thinking, but either here or on another thread, I noticed a few people saying they got their Mavic before the status on the seller's site even changed. There's a massive logistical aspect to this - a few hundred thousand units arriving by cargo ship to some west coast port, then being offloaded, trucked/trained/warehoused, distributed through who-knows-how-many hands, definitely drop-shipped from some massive warehouse by BB's third-party contractor for this particular shipment, etc. Basically, I'm hopeful that some VP at BB has enough of a contact with DJI to be keeping an eye on this block of merchandise, and that they are, at this moment, somewhere in transit to us.
We know that there have been extremely limited numbers coming in, so getting this shipment out to the proper vendors, then customers, is going to be a massive logistical puzzle. I am hopeful that the algorithms that gave us the notorious 11/30 date are correct, and that regardless of what my Order Status says, I'll be crashing my Mavic on wednesday!

I just chatted with Best Buy about my order in regard to receiving it by/on 11/30. They are guaranteeing that it will happen but could not give me any proof to back up the guarantee. I guess this is where faith is going to be tested big time.

I just chatted with Best Buy about my order in regard to receiving it by/on 11/30. They are guaranteeing that it will happen but could not give me any proof to back up the guarantee. I guess this is where faith is going to be tested big time.

I hope it works out for you. Everybody gets one! Tell em Spiderman!Thumbswayup Except me......man I'm jealous:(

I am hopeful that it all happens by the 30th but I think we'd have to have some type of activity taking place by now. I don't see how B.B. can just sit idle and not send out some type of email if they don't have any units in stock, however, so I am keeping my fingers crossed.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Distantdoc