DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Best Buy Orders

I just got the same email about the delay. I called BB customer service and complained about the runaround with this and they issued a gift card to apply toward my order.
I suggest that everyone who got the email call and make them pay for the delay. The number is 888-237-8289 If you haven't used it enough to have it memorized.

How much did you get? Was only able to get $20, but heard others got $40

I've now gotten the same email, I don't plan on canceling

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They only gave me $10 when I called yesterday. It took me 2 hours just to get that. I hate these overseas call centers where they don't know anything but the script in front of them. Dumb dumb dumb dumb.

They only gave me $10 when I called yesterday. It took me 2 hours just to get that. I hate these overseas call centers where they don't know anything but the script in front of them. Dumb dumb dumb dumb.
When did you place your order?

I placed my order on 10/24. It went to backordered yesterday and was showing the same early this morning, but now it says in Progress. Not sure what that really means.

I placed my order on 10/24. It went to backordered yesterday and was showing the same early this morning, but now it says in Progress. Not sure what that really means.

Mine went from backordered, to in progress, back to backordered, and now back to in progress.

I don't know what to make of this other than Best Buy hasn't a clue when they will get more.

Ditto - no longer says "Backordered" despite the email a few hours ago saying December 21. Fingers crossed they sourced another truck full and we made the cut. My order was 10/27.

Shamefully, I've been checking the order status almost every hour, it's going back and forth between 'In progress' to 'Backordered'. Just silly.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

And is at preparing. What's the difference between preparing and processing?

FYI.. Best Buy "customer service" (and I use the term very loosely) told me that if they keep a back ordered status on it up to 12/14 the order will automatically cancel yet there is no mention of this in the email sent out today. Gotta love it... NOT!!!

Reactions: robert herman
Ditto - no longer says "Backordered" despite the email a few hours ago saying December 21. Fingers crossed they sourced another truck full and we made the cut. My order was 10/27.

I just cancelled my 10/21 order. Go to the change order section in your order screen and select the change shipping method option. You will see your estimated ship date, which will more likely than not be 12/21.

My 10/24 order is now backordered and processing lol... is that an oxymoron or what? It also says that they think it will ship by 12/21, yeah right!

Well my Verydrone order was also pushed back so I think I have no choice but to keep this BB order and my Newegg and have them have it out. First one to ship wins. What a F show.

Depending on when everyone ordered I would not cancel just yet if I were you. I ordered from Best Buy on 9-28-16 and it showed up this morning.

x9JCIYe.jpg

Did you get any shipping confirmation or was it a surprise at the door?

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

My status changed to "preparing" Last Friday, didn't get a tracking number until Monday night 11-28-16 just before midnight, there was no movement until last night around 6pm 11-29-16. Moved from to Louisville KY to Chicago over night and delivered to me about 10:30 AM today. (about 45 miles south of Chicago)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AVI Drones