DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Best Buy Orders

Mine changed from "Get it by November 29th" to
  • Your item(s) will fulfill by WED 12/21 but we cannot not guarantee it will arrive by Christmas :rolleyes:

Same. Mine keeps switching from Backorder to in progress all day. Really does feel like they are messing with us lol.

Apparently if it stays in "backorder" for more than 2 weeks it automatically cancels. So it will switch between the 2 so it doesn't drop your order.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Apparently if it stays in "backorder" for more than 2 weeks it automatically cancels. So it will switch between the 2 so it doesn't drop your order.

Do you think it needs to do this multiple times per day? I haven't seen a single change from back order status since this morning at 4am.

Do you think it needs to do this multiple times per day? I haven't seen a single change from back order status since this morning at 4am.

Like everything else with this whole ordeal, I haven't the slightest idea. I read in the BB forums this is what they do. Mine has gone back and forth all day.

my changed to preparing too this morning, and i just called BB and the rep told me that my item was ready to be picked up by the carrier but did not know who, so at least its ready, we will see what happens tomorrow.....
I doubt the rep who answered the phone knows anymore than you or I do. I hope I'm wrong, but I never trust anything I am told by them, unless there is a tracking number verifiable by the courier that is shipping it. :rolleyes: I stopped by BB this evening, and the Mavic in store display is an empty shelf, with a sign still saying "Coming soon." YMMV.

Depending on when everyone ordered I would not cancel just yet if I were you. I ordered from Best Buy on 9-28-16 and it showed up this morning.

x9JCIYe.jpg
Geez, DJI direct orders show up faster than that.

I doubt the rep who answered the phone knows anymore than you or I do. I hope I'm wrong, but I never trust anything I am told by them, unless there is a tracking number verifiable by the courier that is shipping it. :rolleyes: I stopped by BB this evening, and the Mavic in store display is an empty shelf, with a sign still saying "Coming soon." YMMV.
Well, they told me that as soon as the courier picks it up, i will get a tracking number, so hopes up....

Well, they told me that as soon as the courier picks it up, i will get a tracking number, so hopes up....
That's always the case. :cool:
I hope they aren't yanking your chain.
Mine has been in Preparation for a month now! :rolleyes:

My awaiting authorization has dropped off my 10/23 order and gives me a date of deliver by 12/8. I won't believe anything until it says shipped.

Reactions: Stoph787
For all of you that are having your dates move around are you seeing this on your order status page? Mine currently just has backorder and not date. Do you have something different?

402279d9d5ab974c7fce2e8dc8694b28.jpg

For all of you that are having your dates move around are you seeing this on your order status page? Mine currently just has backorder and not date. Do you have something different?

402279d9d5ab974c7fce2e8dc8694b28.jpg

that was me yesterday and now its green with a date

that was me yesterday and now its green with a date

Been this way since yesterday morning. Did you change your shipping speed or anything? I have been hesitant to make any changes as the rep told me it should be shipped out by the 5th too. Just wondering if all my calling has put this order further back. I also lost the cash back I had from another site since it went on back order.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anton13