DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Brightness of the screen

I am guessing that the processing demand on the connected devices is the root issue behind all of the problems people are encountering.....If the CrystalSky proves to provide rock solid performance, then I think this is the way to go moving forward. Especially with the brighter screen....possibly focus on only using the WiFi connection for smart phones in the future and dumb down the functions features (in WiFi) so that there aren't so many problems with app crashes or disconnects...etc.

I am guessing that the processing demand on the connected devices is the root issue behind all of the problems people are encountering.....If the CrystalSky proves to provide rock solid performance, then I think this is the way to go moving forward. Especially with the brighter screen....possibly focus on only using the WiFi connection for smart phones in the future and dumb down the functions features (in WiFi) so that there aren't so many problems with app crashes or disconnects...etc.

Nope! It's not a processing power issue. Even Pixel devices have issues. You mentioned CrystalSky, that also crashes. I watched it crash right in front of me when another member of a drone club was flying his P4P+. Says it happens often. There are very few Android device that are completely stable with DJI Go4 and all of those are running Marshmallow or lower Android.

Reactions: Foxtrot Uniform
Nope! It's not a processing power issue. Even Pixel devices have issues. You mentioned CrystalSky, that also crashes. I watched it crash right in front of me when another member of a drone club was flying his P4P+. Says it happens often. There are very few Android device that are completely stable with DJI Go4 and all of those are running Marshmallow or lower Android.
so your saying it is more of an OS issue? I can agree that IOS systems do appear to run much better than Android based systems. My iPad mini 2 has been nearly flawless since switching from a Galaxy Tab A.

Seriously?!? I don't mind at all using my 7 Plus. Sure, I set it to airplane mode, so I'm not interrupted and maybe miss some business calls (on purpose), but I can edit, send videos, pics and fold everything up and put it back in the case and get out of Dodge. Seems like this would be one more thing to buy, one more thing to carry, one more thing to fck with or get broken. DJI is smart enough to know what brought them to the party - ease of use, portability and quality. I wouldn't be surprised if Apple buys DJI (wishful thinking) or at least "partners" with DJI (cash infusion).

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SK farming