DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Buying used

NikkiSixx

Reactions
Is it stupid to buy used RE goggles for my mavic 2 zoom?
It seems like some have problems, some don’t. Some say it’s been fixed, others are still having to return them.
Thanks everyone!

I buy certain things on line and electronics isn't one of them

I just like easily being able to return if need be. I wish the firmware made everyone not have problems, then this would be easier

Reactions: Rattydude77
I bought my used and it works great, only thing is I don't have MP2. It works amazingly with MP1 and Spark

I went for a refurb from dji just this morning. Got the shipping notification now. Yes!

I went for a refurb from dji just this morning. Got the shipping notification now. Yes!
Let us know how the RE goggles work with your m2z. I've wanted to buy these for a while but as you've stated there are mixed results on how well they function with the mavic 2 series. Cool username by the way ?

Thanks and I will! I kept wanting these things. I know my home area distance well so I’ll be able to tell you if I feel crippled by them. I figure who better to report back to than dji if I have problems and why not buy refurbished? Can’t wait!

And-even with today now being the 4th, they deliver on Saturday! From fedex at that!

I get around half the range WITH the antenna. Without the antenna, I barely get a few houses away. Definitely not acceptable for me.

****! That’s not what I thought I would hear. I guess they haven’t found a fix for it yet

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661