DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Can't sync flight records...

roflyer

Reactions
Every time I try to sync my flight records, the DJI Go 4 app starts to sync but it fails, showing the message: Sync Failed. Retry.

I've retried over 30 times and it always fails...

Any help?

Thanks!

The flight syncing seems pretty buggy. I have the same problem with two different Android devices. Mine usually gets stuck on either 30% or 64%.

Weirdly I've found it syncing better early in the morning but today mine got stuck all the time as well. I just kept canceling and trying again. Finally it synced the logs even though the percentage indicator was stuck, it had synced the logs in the background but it didn't update the front page with the longest flight and top speed data.

I logged out and logged back in and the front page stats updated. I don't know what's up with the slow/stuck syncing, I've had the same issue for a long time but eventually it just syncs after many attempts :/

The flight syncing seems pretty buggy. I have the same problem with two different Android devices. Mine usually gets stuck on either 30% or 64%.

Weirdly I've found it syncing better early in the morning but today mine got stuck all the time as well. I just kept canceling and trying again. Finally it synced the logs even though the percentage indicator was stuck, it had synced the logs in the background but it didn't update the front page with the longest flight and top speed data.

I logged out and logged back in and the front page stats updated. I don't know what's up with the slow/stuck syncing, I've had the same issue for a long time but eventually it just syncs after many attempts :/
Seems it is back to normal today... thanks!

Trying to sync mine (Galaxy S7 Edge) and it's stuck at 30%. I've cancelled and restarted once, but it just came back to 30% and continues to sit there.

Is this a general DJI Go 4 app issue? And Android/Apple issue?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661