DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Cases, Bags, etc

MydKnight

Reactions
Any recommendations on what I can use to move my drone around? The bag that came with the Mavic Pro, in my opinion, is too small for the drone. (Sure it fits. Just. But I'm not happy with it.)
So what do you guys use?

I use THIS Lowepro Slingshot I love it, fits everything I need. It will also fit in the 150 size backpack but it's a little more snug.

Got this one, it's the largest case they have (it's on sale for $44.95 till the 9/30/18) but you could easy use one of the smaller ones. I got the largest one so that I have room for expansion.

You can configure the layout any way you'd like too.

Save your money on those expensive cases and buy this one. I had one for my Mavic Pro but sold it when I sold the drone. Just ordered this one for my Mavic 2 Pro and it is just the right size for all your flying needs and you can keep a tablet in the top pocket of the top of the hard shell case. At $28 you can not beat it. It worked great to travel home to the UK last year and to Austria this summer.

No need to spend hundreds of dollars, unless you plan to ship your drone in it or dump it in water. But for 99% of normal use, this is perfect and at an excellent price too. It has spaces for three batteries (4 if you keep one clipped into the drone body), your charger and other cables plus controller and Mavic 2 with firm foam cut outs.

It has straps to carry as a back pack, giving you free use of your arms as well as a carry handle on the top to just pick it up and move about.
Hard Shell Carrying Backpack bag Case Waterproof Anti-Shock for DJI Mavic Pro 654754320398 | eBay

Last edited:
Reactions: Mad_Maru
I should also point out that I'd like to be able to fit the mavmount into the case as well. Not sure if it would make much of a difference with these cases or not, but I'm looking into them.
b25a6641692038ff44387bbb77010d5c.jpg

Reactions: D2010MJ
Any recommendations on what I can use to move my drone around? The bag that came with the Mavic Pro, in my opinion, is too small for the drone. (Sure it fits. Just. But I'm not happy with it.)
So what do you guys use?
I have a backpack, every thing I need to fly including pontoons, that I can install if flying extensively over water. Never have to look anything.

I should also point out that I'd like to be able to fit the mavmount into the case as well. Not sure if it would make much of a difference with these cases or not, but I'm looking into them.
b25a6641692038ff44387bbb77010d5c.jpg

Sorry, new to this and haven’t even bought a drone yet but that mount is AWESOME. Where did you get it?

Sorry, new to this and haven’t even bought a drone yet but that mount is AWESOME. Where did you get it?
www.Mavmount.com
It's pretty fricken awesome. All alloy. Customized to fit whatever tablet you have. And it has a clip for for a lanyard.
Mine cost $144AUD.
It's also available in like 5 different colors.
16d1ef66a7a1ebda95065b639a5be85b.jpg
c80067286367b3b4a67a217b51f94167.jpg

Reactions: D2010MJ
Canon 200DG Digital Camera Gadget Bag -Black is what I use to carry two Mavic Pro's plus Ipad 9.7", plus two controllers plus 4 batteries plus battery charger, has pockets for all cables, sd cards, 4 sets props, mavmount, polar pro filers, screwdriver kit and assorted items. Fits easily in overhead while flying. Do many trips between Indy and Wash D.C. with no problems at security. Got it on Amazon.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bullet_magnet