DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Cinematic mode - 2k test

Jbax

Reactions
Local park, location not great but wanted to get some practice in.

Justvr sting the new cinematic mode, I like it, very floaty type feel - watch room for braking

Reactions: Gary Paul
Great practice maneuvers! They say that lots of stick time makes for a great pilot. I am not sure what you mean by "floaty" though. :)

Reactions: Gary Paul
Great practice maneuvers! They say that lots of stick time makes for a great pilot. I am not sure what you mean by "floaty" though. :)
Thanks so much, trying to learn them sticks :)

Floaty ... hmm I guess it's just how it feels, kind of lag to the controls, it sort of creates a smoother drift type feel in cinematic mode.

If I'm not mistaken the cinematic mode is camera only. Has nothing to do with flight...

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

If I'm not mistaken the cinematic mode is camera only. Has nothing to do with flight...

Hmm interesting, it was very blowy perhaps this was all that was up that day, I have also noticed quite a lot of drift with the latest firmware.

It did seem to make a difference to flight though, quick test will go back and retry

I've tried it out. Top speed is limited and I would say braking distance is at least triple. When you brake in cinematic mode it more coasts to a stop. When you first do it it's kind of freaky. Starting from a stop is also slower.

I hate how quick it brakes on other modes. This is welcome change for me.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661