DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Creeper does not like to land.

Pepino Grande

Reactions
While I appreciate his enthusiasm for flying he seems to stop about 3 or 4 feet off the ground and does not want to land. Is there a setting that i can change to fix this.

Creeper is my Mavic's name.

Reactions: Mr.H and Cimriver
While I appreciate his enthusiasm for flying he seems to stop about 3 or 4 feet off the ground and does not want to land. Is there a setting that i can change to fix this.

Creeper is my Mavic's name.
Need more details to understand your situation. When landing the drone will stop to gauge if the spot is suitable for landing, or will hold steady until it's sure you want to land, usually indicative by holding the throttle down.

Need more details to understand your situation. When landing the drone will stop to gauge if the spot is suitable for landing, or will hold steady until it's sure you want to land, usually indicative by holding the throttle down.

Yep he will stop at about 3 feet as I am landing or in auto land, and it take me one or two deliberate push downs on the stick to get him to move again to the ground.

Yep he will stop at about 3 feet as I am landing or in auto land, and it take me one or two deliberate push downs on the stick to get him to move again to the ground.
Creeper will wait for your confirmation to land when it descends, unless the battery is critical. Hold the stick to confirm landing. It takes a second or two.

Reactions: Pepino Grande
If you want to manually land, you'll have to disable the "Enable Vision Positioning" setting in DJI GO. Otherwise, your Mavic is always going to auto land itself after it pauses and you confirm the landing by holding the left stick down.

DJI-GO-Downward-Vision-Positioning.jpg

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cht6688