DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Didn't think it would happen to me .......Crash

Yikes. Obviously unacceptable and dangerous for a product like this to be in the wild. Hope DJI quality control is becoming more stringent.
To be fair, this is the only occurrence I have heard of where the Mavic just dies in mid-air. Unlike the Karma, I think this was just a fluke.

To be fair, this is the only occurrence I have heard of where the Mavic just dies in mid-air. Unlike the Karma, I think this was just a fluke.
Yep unfortunately on a forum you get a lot of bad news instead of the good. I'm looking forward to getting my Mavic back.

Dang that sucks, just have to go through a very long warranty process through DJI

Also, people need to remember these are electronics with moving parts. There will be mechanical and electrical failures. It's a 100% certainty.

Also, people need to remember these are electronics with moving parts. There will be mechanical and electrical failures. It's a 100% certainty.
I just got my mavic back from repair. It took about 4 weeks from the day I sent it to the day I got it back.

Reactions: Emu
Grrrrrrr ! I guess because the vide portion ends that all it transfers. The split second after the video ends the audio recordings the crash. It's not a big noise because it didn't hit very hard. It also captured me saying hmm.

I like the 'Hmm' which is surprisingly calm having just watched the Mavic flip itself and crash land, I don't think I'd have had quite such a measured response.

John

Reactions: Cyberpower678
Not to mention
I like the 'Hmm' which is surprisingly calm having just watched the Mavic flip itself and crash land, I don't think I'd have had quite such a measured response.

John
I was kinda in shock. Usually I have a hot temper and a fowl mouth.

Not to mention

I was kinda in shock. Usually I have a hot temper and a fowl mouth.

Let's hope DJI support/Service will not evoke that response that the Mavic could not .:)

Must be busy in the return department at DJI. My Mavic has been there 2 days and they don't show it as received yet. UPS shows it was delivered yesterday morning at 9:30am.

Yeah! Just received a report from DJI. They reviewed the flight data and confirmed it is a warranty issue. I should have it back in a week or two.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan